cooling ryzen 9 5900x with corsair a500

Hi all. I am at the final part of building my pc. I have a system with ryzen 9 5900x and rtx 3090. I was initially gonna go with an AIO cooler for the cpu but was worried about leakage and other issues. Now I'm looking into heatsink and air cooling. I was wondering whether a corsair a500 is sufficient to cool the ryzen 5900x, and would it affect the gpu negatively at all (considering there is good airflow inside the case). I realise corsair a500 is not the best air cooler and definitely not the best bang for the buck, but there is limited availability where I live, and it seems like one of the few feasible options. Thanks!

The a500 has quality issues as the coldplate varies a lot and is in general not flat leading to very poor heat transfer and cooling. So something like a sycthe fuma 2, ninja 5 or dark rock (pro)4 is more than plenty. Even a hyper 212 evo will do.

9 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The a500 has quality issues as the coldplate varies a lot and is in general not flat leading to very poor heat transfer and cooling. So something like a sycthe fuma 2, ninja 5 or dark rock (pro)4 is more than plenty. Even a hyper 212 evo will do.

right thanks for the answer. it seems sychte fuma 2 is the only option for me then!

2 minutes ago, Avocheeseado said:

A Dark Rock Pro 4 or scythe puma 2 (as @jaslionsaid) would both be great options.

thanks for the suggestion! gonna go with scythe fuma 2 it seems