Opening Warframe Makes CPU Frequency Stuck to Minimum - Manjaro Linux Proton

My cpu normally runs around 1.1-1.7Ghz at idle, but when I open Warframe and get in-game, the clock drops to 798Mhz (minimum frequency) and stays there until it really needs to go up, which causes stuttering and lag, super annoying. The cpu temps are fine, sitting around 60-70C, so its not a thermal issue, I have tried Proton 5.21-GE-1 as well as 4.2-9 (Proton GE and 4.2-9 are the only two that work with Warframe) they both have the same issue, although Proton GE also makes frames appear to load out of order, giving a shaky feel to the game, making it unplayable.

The only cpu related software I have installed is Corectrl, in which I have tried every cpu frequency governor and they all give the same result.

Specs:

Intel Core i7-4600u

Intel HD 4400

HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G2

OS Info:

Manjaro KDE 20.2

Kernel 5.10.2-2

64-bit

I just want to make it clear that this issue ONLY occurs in Warframe, no other game, and that the cpu is NOT overheating, it sits around 60-70C under load.

This issue appears to be very rare from what I can tell, no one on ProtonDB has this issue in Warframe, so I am assuming it is not specifically due to the game and is being affected by something else, but again, this issue does only appear in Warframe, no other games or apps.

The graph shows the cpu clock, as you can see it drops down to minimum when warframe opens

Screenshot_20210106_133022.png