Fractal Meshify C graphics card question

Hey guys. So i was looking for a good case for airflow and came upon the Fractal Meshify C. The problem is that I bought a KFA RTX 3070 EX 8GB Gamer graphics card which is 316 mm in length while the case says that it supports up to 315 mm (with fan installed). Do you think there's no room for that 1 mm or is that just a guideline?

Thanks in advance :D

Take a dive through this reddit thread:

Direct quote from the thread:

"Meshify lists max GPU length as 315mm and trio is 323mm so it makes sense. In saying that, my 318mm Trinity fits with full size 120mm fans in front of it. I had to flex the fan forward a bit to install the card. The pointy bit of the GPU shroud extends past the fan grill but stops short of the blades. Can’t sag cuz it’s literally wedged in."

Looks like the card should work but just barely. Looking at the card, the plastic shroud on the end could be trimmed every so slightly to hit that 315mm mark, though I don't believe you will need to based on the above experience. The Meshify C is an excellent case; my old roommate had one and it was a pleasure to build in and had incredible airflow. Just don't leave it on the floor!