Tips for getting FE GPUs at BestBuy?

SkenderTV

I'm trying to get a founders edition 3060ti (only available at best buy).
Except they are constantly out of stock. 
Has anyone had any success? (i.e bribing a store manager).

Please comment bellow your experience and how the heck you managed to get a new FE GPU.

14 minutes ago, SkenderTV said:

Except they are constantly out of stock. 

Yes, just like any other store front. You really can't get one unless you are lucky when stocking the page, or if you have a friend who works at best buy, sometimes they can help see the stock, but I don't think by much.

Chicago Bears fan, Bear Down

Sleep in the store for a couple of months...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Use this twitch stream: Falcodrin - Twitch. A few hundred of us there were able to snag RTX 30 cards from BB just this morning.

It alerts whenever a 30 series card is in stock somewhere, including BB. That's half the battle. The other half is the blind luck of actually being able to get it in your cart and checkout with it, but I can't really help you there. Make sure you're logged into the site with your payment and shipping info so you can checkout ASAP. Get ready for a lot of F5-ing. (edit to correct - actually with BB you don't refresh, just sit there and wait for the "add to cart" button to reappear. Everywhere else is a lot of F5-ing.)

BB tends to drop on Tuesdays around 11am, online only. They dropped a bunch today. I was able to get a 3070 FE just from having that twitch steam on in the background while I was working from home (it has audio alerts). Also snagged a PS5 from Amazon last week when someone in the chat just randomly dropped a link saying "amazon has ps5s" and I happened to be looking at the chat. That was completely blind luck on my part but goes to show that the chat there can be helpful too. I checked the time stamp on my order confirmation email from Amazon and it was before any of the PS5 alert accounts that I know on twitter had called out the Amazon drop, so whomever dropped the link in chat had some good intel.

Good luck!