How much longer should i wait

Anas Dweik

Hi guys. 

I have been waiting to buy a gpu since March 2020, people said wait for the RTX cards

I waited... 

Rtx 3000 cards released .. So its time to buy right guys? 

No, wait for AMD release.. 

I waited 

Amd big navi cards released.. Its time to buy a card i have waited enough. 

Shortage in cards, x2 the prices.  

Now it's January 3 2021

I found 3080 for 1200$ gigabyte not OCed edition 

Now people say wait for the supply and the up coming cards from nividia 3080 ti.. Etc

What should i do?? 

How much longer should i wait. 

I am using r9 390x on 1440p 165 hz.

2 minutes ago, Anas Dweik said:

How much longer should i wait

As long as you want to.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

I feel bad man. But you need to wait for stock shortages to end unless you want to pay 400$ over retail for a card or buy it overpriced now depends on if you need it badly.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

you should just wait if you're just using your rig for gaming... the only people that really buy from scalpers are the people that will make that money back anyway before the prices stabilize again (or people that have an abundance of disposable income that just wanna be first to have anything new)

I have been wanting to get a RTX 3070. But it cost a bomb here over at my side - due to low / zero stock. At least I still have my GTX 1070TI - guess I will continue to wait. Was planning to pass the GTX 1070TI to my daughter as she is using a GTX 970 since 2015. 😁

People will always tell you to wait, because newer, cheaper and better stuff is always just around the corner. The problem is that that's the corner of the same building you've been circling around.

When you have enough money for a system or a part you've deemed sufficient to your needs you just need to jump in. Yes, comparing to a future what-if scenario you'll "lose money", but on the flip side you have a computer to do all the things you want to do in it instead of sitting on money waiting for tomorrow.