Force resolution Hitman Blood Money?

more or less i'm wanting to run hit man blood money in 2560X1440 but the highest resolution the game settings support are 1920x1200, i tired editing the game CFG file but it didn't work it just reverted the game back to the lowest resolution, have you guys got any tips on how i could force this game to run at my res?

And i'm aware it might make the game unstable :) 

CPU  i7 4770k OC 4.3Ghz Motherboard Asus Sabertooth Z87  RAM  8GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer GPU  VTX3D R9 290 OC 1050Mhz Case Bitfenix Colossus Windowed Boot 3 OCZ Agility 3 60GB Raid 0 (1.5GBPS) Storage Seagate Barracuda 2TB, WDBlack 2TB  PSU  XFX PRO 750 (pending SuperFlower Leadex Platinum 1200W) Display(s) DGM 2560 X 1440 Cooling Zalman Triple Fan Keyboard QPAD MK-50 Mouse Corsair M65 Stormtrooper White Sound  LG Homecinema 5.1 850W, CoolerMaster Storm Sirus Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/X6Jeopardy6X

actually an update on this! i think the game is actually running in 1440 just it's not showing up in the setting that it is, the UI is just very small and i'm gathering that is good enough evidence to prove it is :)

Sorry for the irelivant post :)

CPU  i7 4770k OC 4.3Ghz Motherboard Asus Sabertooth Z87  RAM  8GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer GPU  VTX3D R9 290 OC 1050Mhz Case Bitfenix Colossus Windowed Boot 3 OCZ Agility 3 60GB Raid 0 (1.5GBPS) Storage Seagate Barracuda 2TB, WDBlack 2TB  PSU  XFX PRO 750 (pending SuperFlower Leadex Platinum 1200W) Display(s) DGM 2560 X 1440 Cooling Zalman Triple Fan Keyboard QPAD MK-50 Mouse Corsair M65 Stormtrooper White Sound  LG Homecinema 5.1 850W, CoolerMaster Storm Sirus Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/X6Jeopardy6X

actually an update on this! i think the game is actually running in 1440 just it's not showing up in the setting that it is, the UI is just very small and i'm gathering that is good enough evidence to prove it is :)

Sorry for the irelivant post :)

Lol ok, enjoy the game though :) it's pretty fucking amazing.