Any ATX or bigger case recommendations?

FatalPotatoe

Recently upgraded my PC and have realised that my current case is uncomfortably small for my hardware. I'm currently using a CiT Seven case with an R9 280, 2 3.5 inch hard drives and a 2.5 inch hard drive, and because it's a micro ATX case it doesn't have the space for 3 hard drives, so I have to fit one of the drives tightly underneath and against one of the GPU fans causing it to become a room heater, and the cable management is very slim even with a modular PSU, so I had to hold up the end of the GPU with a bit of blu tac to stop it sagging in to the drive too much. So I was wondering if anyone here could recommend any decent low cost and effective ATX or bigger cases? 

20201230_160618.jpg

Enthoo 719 more case then you will ever need

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VI Hero, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Heat Sink: AMD Wraith Prism RGB, Video Card: FTW GeForce RTX 3080, Memory: 4 x G. Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 8GB (total 32GB), Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power Grand RGB750W, MonitorAOC Q32G1WG4, HD: 2 x Samsung EVO 850 and 4 x Seagate 2TB ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SATA HD, Keyboard: G. Skill RipJaws KM780R RGB Mechanical Keyboard, Mouse: Logitech G903 Wireless, Network Adaptor: D-Link DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-Fi USB 3.0

2 minutes ago, Omikse said:

Enthoo 719 more case then you will ever need

Yeah this is like having someone say they need a vehicle with more room than their Toyota Corolla and recommending them a Hummer (and not just the smaller more civilized H2 or H3, the H1, the one that really was basically just a demilitarized HMMWV). 

@FatalPotatoe, let's talk more about what you want from a case. We've established you need to be able to accommodate a pair off 3.5" drives and one 2.5" drive, but there's literally hundreds of cases that can do that. You say low cost, what is a ballpark figure for your real budget? Do you want tempered glass? Is high air flow a big priority for you? Do you have any preferences on the front I/O? (Separate vs combined audio jacks, number and type of USB ports.)

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Yeah this is like having someone say they need a vehicle with more room than their Toyota Corolla and recommending them a Hummer (and not just the smaller more civilized H2 or H3, the H1, the one that really was basically just a demilitarized HMMWV). 

@FatalPotatoe, let's talk more about what you want from a case. We've established you need to be able to accommodate a pair off 3.5" drives and one 2.5" drive, but there's literally hundreds of cases that can do that. You say low cost, what is a ballpark figure for your real budget? Do you want tempered glass? Is high air flow a big priority for you? Do you have any preferences on the front I/O? (Separate vs combined audio jacks, number and type of USB ports.)

The bigger the better. I have this case and I find a wonderful case to have. It is roomy, can handle anything you want to put into it. And customable (I know not a word) friendly. Say what you want but I love mine.

And I would so get the H1

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VI Hero, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Heat Sink: AMD Wraith Prism RGB, Video Card: FTW GeForce RTX 3080, Memory: 4 x G. Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 8GB (total 32GB), Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power Grand RGB750W, MonitorAOC Q32G1WG4, HD: 2 x Samsung EVO 850 and 4 x Seagate 2TB ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SATA HD, Keyboard: G. Skill RipJaws KM780R RGB Mechanical Keyboard, Mouse: Logitech G903 Wireless, Network Adaptor: D-Link DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-Fi USB 3.0

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Realistically I'd want something with extra hard drive bays as well as 3 for my current drives, probably something under £50/$50, front I/O isn't really something I'd worry about since currently all I'm using is the array of rear I/O that my motherboard has, and I'm not too bothered if it's acryllic or tempered glass. I remember using the Anterc Nine Hundred back in 2012 and loved how spacey and how much airflow it had even if it was horrible to build in.

8 minutes ago, FatalPotatoe said:

Realistically I'd want something with extra hard drive bays as well as 3 for my current drives, probably something under £50/$50, front I/O isn't really something I'd worry about since currently all I'm using is the array of rear I/O that my motherboard has, and I'm not too bothered if it's acryllic or tempered glass. I remember using the Anterc Nine Hundred back in 2012 and loved how spacey and how much airflow it had even if it was horrible to build in.

$50 won't go very far if you want something spacious and easy to build in with 3 or more 3.5" bays, and RGB (since your current case has rather bold RGB I assume you want your new one to have it as well).

Raising budget to $100 would put things like the Lian Li Lancool II Mesh, NZXT H500, and Antec DF600 in reach. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

There are very limited options in $50 price range tbh. Cooler Master Master Box K501L and Silverstone Fara R1 are the only options I can think of. However if you can stretch your budget up to like $60-$65 you can get pretty decent cases with good airflow and included fans. Below are cases in $60-$65 range:

• MSI MAG Forge 100M/R
  • Antec DF500
  • Deepcool Matrexx 55v
  • Cooler Master Master Box MB511