How to update ROG Strix X570-I Gaming bios with usb flash drive?

ROG Strix X570-I Gaming. 

I boaught a ITX motherboard. The first of mine. I am not sure if it has the bios for the R5 5600x, so i wan't to be on the safe side and EZ flash the bios. the only problem is that the motherboard don't have any usb with bios marked on it!?!?. 1011215546_Skrmklipp2.PNG.4df2af6a0fa0d323241521d7a99bd7ab.PNG

Do anyone now, or have actually someone flashed this motherboard it self???

I Would really appreciate if someone helped me with this, sins a don't wan't to destroy my first itx pc....🙏😥

I don't think this motherboard has the USB BIOS Flashback feature.

Check the label on the motherboard box. (There may be a label on the motherboard.) It should include a bios version. Version 2606 and higher support the 5600X, August 17, 2020.

If the motherboard has an earlier bios version, see https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-105 for options. Worst case, AMD will lend a cpu so the bios update can be done.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

But that's the weird part. I have read the manual and it sais that it has that feture....????image.png.e85a8c1b149c7a5fe71f83e7d05d1583.png  

It's confusing, the feature you reference is USB EZ Flash, not USB BIOS Flashback. EZ Flash pre dates BIOS Flashback and has never been removed.

EZ Flash is available from within the BIOS. In order to run the BIOS a supported cpu and memory must be installed.

hahaha...hah.ha..... That is olso the thing. Today you can actually run bios without a cpu just with the powersupply....

So summery i am only confused by the fact that none of the ports has the marking of bios on it. This one has....🤷‍♂️???672034001_Skrmklipp4.PNG.67b984259ca15a843ba4954cfc1671b6.PNG

You can't count on just the labels on the rear i/o panel. Gigabyte motherboards must support the q-flash plus feature, (see the button between the bios usb 3.0 and usb-c ports). Always check the manufacturers' specifications and read carefully. Gigabyte has a q-flash feature that requires a cpu. Only the q-flash plus feature works without a cpu.

If your motherboard was recently purchased, i.e. after August 2020, it may have a bios that supports the 5600X.

Ok thanks for the help, but i still feel like i am on the right track.

Cause i have seen manny old and new videos were they don't need a button or specific usb port. Also,(on the Aurus gigabyte)it is a 3.0 usb they are using,so this can maybey mean that i olso can by a little chanse do the same thing with my USB 3.0 port and use the EZ flash 3🤷‍♂️

I really appreciate the help but i think that i am still going to let this problem be unsolved untill i am 100% clear about the truth/fact/problem

So the question is: Do a mobo need a dedicated "Bios update" usb port to be able to update the bios without a cpu installed?