Don't you just LOVE photoshop :D

What...I don't get it. I crap and know not much about Photoshop

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

i cant see anything  diffrent other than that rope thingy

What am I suppose to be looking at they're the same pics.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

I love messing around with it when it comes to stuff like this... Kind of fun!

Also I have the poor mans photoshop just fyi (http://www.gimp.org/)

Which one is the edited one? Is it the top one? To my eyes, the light on the top fence looks ever so slightly more vibrant... Idk...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Which one is the edited one? Is it the top one? To my eyes, the light on the top fence looks ever so slightly more vibrant... Idk...

What am I suppose to be looking at they're the same pics.

i cant see anything  diffrent other than that rope thingy

What...I don't get it. I crap and know not much about Photoshop

All I did was get rid of the Cable the original is the second one xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

If you really want Photoshop, CS2 is free from Adobe now. (Activation servers went down and they didn't think it was worth it to fix them so they released codes that activate it. You can download it from their site.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

If you really want Photoshop, CS2 is free from Adobe now. (Activation servers went down and they didn't think it was worth it to fix them so they released codes that activate it. You can download it from their site.)

I tried that for a bit, but I was so used to GIMP I went back :D

thanks for the suggestion though :)

PROFILEYEAH

Magic brush tool ftw (i think thats what its called lol)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

im no fan of photoshop, i have it,  but the UI is the most clutered thing i have ever used, i with there was a better alternitive

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

im no fan of photoshop, i have it,  but the UI is the most clutered thing i have ever used, i with there was a better alternitive

have you tried gimp?!

PROFILEYEAH

You need more time with it. The UI is perfect.

Magic brush tool ftw (i think thats what its called lol)

I used the 'clone tool' and the 'healing tool' according to GIMP xD

PROFILEYEAH

Spot the differences: (Took like 4 minutes in PS. Original on top.)

post-3287-0-96515300-1395084953_thumb.jp

xbvbcbvcbv_zpsec76c5ba.jpg

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

$200 Volvo 245

the car?..

Car gone ;)

EDIT:  also the wire took 2 seconds as well xD just a fun thing to try

EDIT: HAHA that fence though :) how did I not see that initially it's kind of just disappeared

PROFILEYEAH

Car gone ;)

EDIT:  also the wire took 2 seconds as well xD just a fun thing to try

EDIT: HAHA that fence though :) how did I not see that initially it's kind of just disappeared

the car?..

5 differences. Not sure what you mean by the fence.. Also I'm using the edited picture as the original, the one with no wire.

$200 Volvo 245

5 differences. Not sure what you mean by the fence.. Also I'm using the edited picture as the original, the one with no wire.

I knew you were using my edited one, also because there was a fence in front of the car, now it's just pavement...

EDIT: Some of the lights are gone on the right... OO this is getting fun xD

EDIT: Snow on a roof is gone

EDIT: Snow replaced on ground

PROFILEYEAH

I knew you were using my edited one, also because there was a fence in front of the car, now it's just pavement...

Oh. There was.. Didn't catch that..

All the changes I made are in the right half of the picture BTW.

$200 Volvo 245

To the OP, i think the bottom one is better. The top one has too much contrast/little brightness for my liking (the orange in the bottom left seems unnatural).

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

To the OP, i think the bottom one is better. The top one has too much contrast/little brightness for my liking (the orange in the bottom left seems unnatural).

I didn't change that :mellow: It must have been the exporting from gimp... Or you're seeing things ;) Or the black wire has a drastic effect upon the colour in our perception... D: :ph34r:

EDIT:

I cant find the fifth thing D:

PROFILEYEAH

I used the 'clone tool' and the 'healing tool' according to GIMP xD

hmm that might be what im thinking of xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

photoshop, making even ugly girls pretty with a simple click of "content aware"

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Poor mans photoshop? pfft, more like free mans photoshop.

Sure, why not.

89b53702bfb041f3c443c7ff536b7d80.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.