Connecting a Video Call to OBS

Hi, so I'm trying to do a live video podcast series where I'm interviewing people remotely, but I've been having trouble getting video chat platforms connected to OBS Studio, the app I'm using to broadcast. The closest solution I could find was using a plugin called NDI, which both OBS and skype are compatible with and that would be the perfect solution for connecting each individual caller into OBS, except when the person calling has a volatile internet connection causing the resolution of the call to fluctuate. OBS responds strangely to this by shrinking or expanding the video output in a way that is very distracting. I've looked into using other video chat apps that provide a better call experience; however, skype is the only app that can output a single caller's feed to OBS via NDI or any other plug-in for that matter. I can't just capture the whole call, because I'm using a special border graphic to make the broadcast more professional (image attached of what I'm trying to do). Does anyone know a way to do what I've been able to with skype but without some of the odd hick-ups? 

WIN_20201224_11_52_06_Pro.jpg

Edited by TitanMyers1
Grammatical/Spelling Issues

Use window capture. Just that. You are still able to arrange and crop inputs to only show what you want. If you rely on any participant to do more than just call (as in connect to NDI) you are adding points of failure.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv