My Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Pro WiFi Motherboard is missing a mounting hole

dohhboy

My Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Pro WiFi motherboard is missing the middle mounting hole on the motherboard. The one directly below the CPU socket. The metal star/circle is there, but it still has solid board where the hole should be. The case standoff is still there, should the install be fine without this middle screw?  Has anyone seen this before? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18YTr9k0EimxSNoaeLRMCpcfYLxWQ_iy-/view?usp=sharing

board hole.jpg

That's fucked I've never seen that. I would RMA but it would probs be fine bc it seems like there would be no traces going through there and the standoff does not go above the height of the board. It should be fine.

Thats the middle standoff with no screw thread. This is normal in mordern cases and makes it easier to fit the motherboard inside the case.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

I lightly tried to push it out with the screwdriver. I didn't want to push too hard and have the screwdriver skate across the MB.

Well, if they only updated the manual, instead of showing 9 mounting screws, all would have been fine.

Will the board be slower now? lol

speedholes.jpg