Is it me, or have Mechanical keyboards been increasing in price and decreasing in availability

rambi36

The reason why I am saying this is because

#1 The CM Storm Quickfire tK used to be an amazing budget keyboard under $80, but now I see it on Amazon and other retailers for $90 plus some

#2 Most of the Corsair k70s have stopped being sold. All I can find is the Cherry mx red version wirh red leds.

#3 The Razer Blackwidow 2013 (both the normal and Ultimate) literally stopped being sold right after the Blackwidow 2014 came out. That is unormal, because I can still find Razer Blackwidows from 2012 and Razer Deathadders from 2012 in amazon :P.

Leave your comments below

Life.exe is missing

Depends on they keyboard, with the k70's might be for the RGB keyboards? Razer wants people to buy the blackwidow 2014 not the 2013 so they can make more money

The real reason why Ive noticed these things is because ive been looking to get a mechanical keyboard for a while now and ive been evaluating all of my possible options and also my preferred switch type (cherry mx blues/razer greens) and i dont have ze monies to spend more than $100 bucks for a keyboard, so yeah...

Life.exe is missing

The real reason why Ive noticed these things is because ive been looking to get a mechanical keyboard for a while now and ive been evaluating all of my possible options and also my preferred switch type (cherry mx blues/razer greens) and i dont have ze monies to spend more than $100 bucks for a keyboard, so yeah...

QFR is still $80 and cream of the crop for entry level.

QFR is still $80 and cream of the crop for entry level.

Il consider it ;)

Life.exe is missing