Graphics card issues (more info in the body)

B1zzy

So I purchased a 3070 recently due to me wanting the upgrade for it and I'm finally able to play some games again but in the mean time I tried to play same games and realized my 1050 Ti isn't showing up nor are the fans spinning but yet Nvidia control panel still shows it connected and the monitor that it is connected to works just fine. Any advice? I'm asking before my 3070 gets here because I want to know if it is a GPU issue, a driver issue (Which I doubt I downloaded all the new drivers for everything with driver booster.) Or something else entirely like the PSU. The screenshots will show what I mean.

swag.PNG

swag2.PNG

dddd.PNG

The card is probably designed to be silent when at idle or low loads. The fan should spin up around 60c.

If you want the fan to spin at idle, install MSI afterburner and manually set the fan speed where you like it.

Looks like everything detects the card just fine. 

1 hour ago, ShrimpBrime said:

The card is probably designed to be silent when at idle or low loads. The fan should spin up around 60c.

If you want the fan to spin at idle, install MSI afterburner and manually set the fan speed where you like it.

No but when I play games like minecraft or do system scans my graphics card shows up as intel graphics.

dear lord.PNG

1 hour ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Like it just won't use the 1050 ti when im playing, like on the side it doesn't said the graphics card name

2020-12-19_13.52.38.png

You can go into bios and set dedicated graphics only. It must be set to iGpu instead.