iPad 2018 is being super laggy

Kanna

My iPad from 2018 is being super laggy and audio just does like when you click a thing in tf2 main menu audio loop and is unresponsive sometimes especially when I open chrome it just breaks down and sometimes end up restarting by itself 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Sounds like a corrupted os. Try a restart though I doubt its going to do much.

Take a backup of the ipad using itunes and then restore the iPad to stock. Setup the iPad and see if the issue persists(it will most likely be gone), restore the iPad with the backup and you should be done.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

35 minutes ago, Smit Devrukhkar said:

Sounds like a corrupted os. Try a restart though I doubt its going to do much.

Take a backup of the ipad using itunes and then restore the iPad to stock. Setup the iPad and see if the issue persists(it will most likely be gone), restore the iPad with the backup and you should be done.

Why would this just come out of the blue

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

9 hours ago, Kanna said:

Why would this just come out of the blue

I have no clue. It happened to my iphone once. My iphone used to just lock up if I tried to open anything besides settings. The restore thing fixed it for me.

Did you ever install a beta version of ios? I think that is what did it for me but I never found out the real reason.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

4 hours ago, Smit Devrukhkar said:

I have no clue. It happened to my iphone once. My iphone used to just lock up if I tried to open anything besides settings. The restore thing fixed it for me.

Did you ever install a beta version of ios? I think that is what did it for me but I never found out the real reason.

A restart somehow fixed it this time but not the last time, also I did install a beta when ios 12 was coming out

Reminder⚠️

47 minutes ago, Kanna said:

I did install a beta when ios 12 was coming out

Yeh pretty sure that is what cause some glitch. IOS can recover pretty good most of the time but sometimes its too much for the os.

Desktop :

Laptop :