Bf4 competitive esports challenge here

LukeNukes

Hey people

I'm the owner of a clan call Division , we have a competitive squad , looking for challenges , this can be anything for 2 vs 2 up .. We accept all challenges and never back away from a fight !

Please come challenge us at www.ClanDivision.com

Thx

LukeNukes

I'm a pretty good BF player and put enough time in it but i don't have or am a part of a squad so i can't battle, sorry! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Hey people

I'm the owner of a clan call Division , we have a competitive squad , looking for challenges , this can be anything for 2 vs 2 up .. We accept all challenges and never back away from a fight !

Please come challenge us at www.ClanDivision.com

Thx

LukeNukes

I'm sorry, I just can't understand how battlefield (any battlefield) is competitive. The game sends update every 6 frames, so whoever player is closest to that leaving update win will the fight (unless you're really bad). The game doesn't even meet the minimum requirements to be called a competitive shooter.

Fx-8320 Clocked@ 4.5Ghz, 2 * 4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue, 2 * Gigabyte rev1.0 R9 280x's, 2TB Seagate Drive, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 mobo, Fractal design Define R4 with SP120 High Performance Edition In the Side Panel, Corsair AX 860i, Corsair K60 Reds, Razor DeathAdder.

I'll take you up on your offer 5vs5 or 10vs10. Just let me know and Ill round up some players. 

I'm sorry, I just can't understand how battlefield (any battlefield) is competitive. The game sends update every 6 frames, so whoever player is closest to that leaving update win will the fight (unless you're really bad). The game doesn't even meet the minimum requirements to be called a competitive shooter.

10hz tickrate with bf4 is terrible.. Its why the comp scene is already dead before it started. Lots of pub clans playing tho. :lol:

I'm a pretty good BF player and put enough time in it but i don't have or am a part of a squad so i can't battle, sorry!

We would be very please to have you join our squad . Find us at the link given in the thread

Region? Thats quite important in these. You don't want to play against teams with 100ping or on 100+ ping server. Personally I retired from comp BF year ago while on BF3 .(BS Clan, BNL league)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Region? Thats quite important in these. You don't want to play against teams with 100ping or on 100+ ping server. Personally I retired from comp BF year ago while on BF3 .(BS Clan, BNL league)

Sorry Noob mistake .. We are European based , with me the squad leader being based in the UK

bf4 competitve ? are you HIGH ?

this game is the least competetively playable game EVAR!

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)