Really abc

Tea1337

So I was going through some news on multiple sites catching up on a few things because I don't have cable tv. Anyways I found this article that has been out for 19-20 hours, and nobody has bothered to change the title of, for being on ABC's site this is kind of surprising to see.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/aaron-paul-reveals-married-wife-date/story?id=22918356

Kind of shocking, I am talking about the title of the article, maybe a new guy wrote that. Or does that title make sense to you?

I tried to laughed at this 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

how was it there first date if they had a child together? wtf

their* and they are married now

how was it there first date if they had a child together? wtf

Aaron tried to marry her on their first date. They are now (how ever long later) married and have a child

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I'm being serious here. What is interesting about their title?

I'm missing something obviously.

Well, I re-read the Title for a third time and realized the fail. Nevermind. Ignore me.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'm being serious here. What is interesting about their title?

I'm missing something obviously.

Well, I re-read the Title for a third time and realized the fail. Nevermind. Ignore me.

I had to read it a good 5-6 times to catch onto what looked wrong with the title

I was thinking this might have been about Liquor 

very disappointed. 

I am very sorry to disappoint you. Let this cheer you up!liquor.jpg

their* and they are married now

Aaron tried to marry her on their first date. They are now (how ever long later) married and have a child

Did you guys even read it?

"Our first date after Coachella was a trip to Vegas," he told Elle magazine. "We bought our first child a baby leather jacket from All Saints. We also jumped into a cab and said, 'Take us to the nearest chapel. We're getting married.'"

Did you guys even read it?

"Our first date after Coachella was a trip to Vegas," he told Elle magazine. "We bought our first child a baby leather jacket from All Saints. We also jumped into a cab and said, 'Take us to the nearest chapel. We're getting married.'"

Some people have babies before? I have no idea, maybe that article is worse than expected

Some people have babies before? I have no idea, maybe that article is worse than expected

but how do have a kid without going on a date? thats the part that is just baffling me i think its just how terrible the article is.

but how do have a kid without going on a date? thats the part that is just baffling me i think its just how terrible the article is.

Myabe they dated before, Not sure