Suggestions for wireless headphones that can connect to a phone and a desktop at the same time

Gilbo Baggins

I'm looking for headphones that can connect via bluetooth to my phone and via wireless to my desktop at the same time. A pair of headphones that does this is the steelseries arctis pro wireless. Those cost $500-600 while my price range is $200-300. Any suggestions?

These headphones will be used for light gaming. A mic included is preferrable but not necessary.

1 hour ago, Gilbo Baggins said:

I'm looking for headphones that can connect via bluetooth to my phone and via wireless to my desktop at the same time. A pair of headphones that does this is the steelseries arctis pro wireless. Those cost $500-600 while my price range is $200-300. Any suggestions?

These headphones will be used for light gaming. A mic included is preferrable but not necessary.

For that price range the only reasonable Wireless cans are Bose QuietComfort 35 II and Audeze Mobius/Audeze Penrose if you're more gaming oriented but not sure about the Wi-Fi thing.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

I personally would never invest into Wireless headphones. 
Reasons:
1) There's not much or none of wireless Open-Back's.
2) There aren't many of them so it's not much to choose from.
3) They're overpriced and usually has poor sound quality/price ratio ( all the fancy BT chips/receivers and noise canceling tech costs extra + wireless are easier to sell so markup does fine ).
4) Battery dependent.
5) Most of them are "bass bloated".