Favorite sandwich spread/topping??

For me it has to be Filet Americain, the meat taste is just unable to beat and the rich texture is incredible.....

It's just too good.

Peanut butter is good too from time to time.

Avocado/Guacamole

article-0-1B2CE9B8000005DC-271_634x644.j

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Mustard?  Does that count?

If it doesn't, artichoke and asiago dip as a spread.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Vegemite. Go Australia! :D

Wat.jpg

Have you ever tried a melted marshmallow and peanut butter sandwich? It's good. Real good

Its an acquired taste.

Yeah I guess, don't mind me though, extremely drunk.

meat

Amen brother.

Meat.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Nutella. So yummy.

I second this notion!

in other words Nutella is going to rule the world someday just you wait.

I second this notion!

in other words Nutella is going to rule the world someday just you wait.

Its literally just chocolate and sugar, branded as hazelnut :P  

It's excellent! But it doesn't beat meat.

Peanut butter. Jelly is also good.

You're making me very hungry. :(

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Chicken tikka and Bacon

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

so that doesn't change the fact that it is the best spread ever created. aside from maybe peanut butter or maybe cookie butter.

so that doesn't change the fact that it is the best spread ever created. aside from maybe peanut butter or maybe cookie butter.

It's bad for you, though!  ;)

Nutella>>>peanut butter

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

It's bad for you, though!  ;)

So is a lot of things but people still enjoy them

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

It may just be my nordic genes causing this buuut. Gravlax (i think you call it in english) Gravad lax is what most of the people i know call it.
This is the wikipedia definition

Gravlax is a Nordic dish consisting of raw salmoncured in saltsugar, and dill
I just pop it on some rye bread and it's done. 

.. sucky name though. Gravlax. The words Grav (grave) and lax (salmon) slammed together.. fear our undead salmon!
Damn it.. Now im hungry..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Vegemite is the best, but it needs to be applied properly on a piece of toast with allot of butter I see some people putting it straight on toast with no butter and that's just awful.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.