Stay amd or go intel

Hello all

I'm on ryzen 7 3700x and x570 master from gigabyte. But lately I have been thinking on going over to intel due to system stability.

I have experienced multiple times that my games runs like a PowerPoint but the fps is normal, cpu speed is normal, and other times I have experienced when I turn on my pc that my cpu is running way lower than base clock, all the way down to 0.5ghz for some reason, restart seem to fix it but it comes once in a while.

Thinking on getting the i9 10850k and msi z490 tomahawk

The rest of my system is.

Noctua nh-u12a

G.skill neo 32gb kit 3600mhz

Evga gtx 1080ti sc Black edition.

Gigabyte 2tb 4.gen m.2

Samsung 2tb 870qvo.

Evga g3 supernova 1000watt.

4 minutes ago, Ambandion said:

Hello all

I'm on ryzen 7 3700x and x570 master from gigabyte. But lately I have been thinking on going over to intel due to system stability.

I have experienced multiple times that my games runs like a PowerPoint but the fps is normal, cpu speed is normal, and other times I have experienced when I turn on my pc that my cpu is running way lower than base clock, all the way down to 0.5ghz for some reason, restart seem to fix it but it comes once in a while.

Thinking on getting the i9 10850k and msi z490 tomahawk

The rest of my system is.

Noctua nh-u12a

G.skill neo 32gb kit 3600mhz

Evga gtx 1080ti sc Black edition.

Gigabyte 2tb 4.gen m.2

Samsung 2tb 870qvo.

Evga g3 supernova 1000watt.

Stay amd and try updating your bios and install all amd chipset drivers

Just now, PatrikYT_98 said:

Stay amd and try updating your bios and install all amd chipset drivers

Defending his Profile Pic :DD

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

My temps are around 60 C on the cpu and around 74 C on the gpu while gaming. And max 72 C on the cpu under full load.

Drivers and all are updated, same with bios.