What is the best mining methode for these groub of PCs

Go to solution Solved by xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt,

It really, really isnt worth it. he would just be losing money.

If you really want to waste electricity like that then at least donate it to a folding team or something. There is honestly no point at all in mining on those.

Hi,I have a friend who runs a internet cafe with 10 PCs and want to use those for mining while not in use for 12 hours at night

those Pcs are all in one with Pentium E5700 cpu and Intel GMA x4500 integrated GPU and 2gb RAM with win7.

what are the best methods and programs for mining if it is possible with those PCs?

If you really want to waste electricity like that then at least donate it to a folding team or something. There is honestly no point at all in mining on those.

Totally not worth it at all.

Fx-8320 Clocked@ 4.5Ghz, 2 * 4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue, 2 * Gigabyte rev1.0 R9 280x's, 2TB Seagate Drive, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 mobo, Fractal design Define R4 with SP120 High Performance Edition In the Side Panel, Corsair AX 860i, Corsair K60 Reds, Razor DeathAdder.

The CPU's would be worthless and those GPU's would not be too far behind.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Totally not worth it at all.

The CPU's would be worthless and those GPU's would not be too far behind.

thanks guys for the help,I have another question though.How much  money do you think those PCs could make regardless of the electricity bill? because in my country the electricity bill is cheaper by a very good margin I think.