Green Themed GTX 670/680

Tranquility

I'm looking for a 670 or 680 with some sort of green theme going on with it.

I don't know if it's something wrong with my googlefu, I just can't seem to find one.

| NZXT Phantom | i5-2500k @4Ghz | H60 | EVGA GTX 680 Sig2 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 

something with a stock cooler on it (Nvidia reference) has a black with green theme :-) ?!

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

All the 670 and 680 cards I've seen are all blue PCB's with mainly blue, yellow or red themes with the exception of the Leadtek 680. Why not notepad get any card and put green LED's around the edge of the window?

dont use the stock cooler...

and green themes are rarely used so good luck in vinding one... maybe try and mod it, paint it yourself or replace the stickers.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

I know zalman has made green GPU coolers for the last 2 generations of nvidia cards, but it doesn't seem like there's a 680/670 version yet.

580/570/480 version: http://www.zalman.com/global/product/Product_Read.php?Idx=698

Other than that, I can't think of any...

That think is beastly looking. I'll have to email them an ask if they will make it for the 670/680. Thanks!

| NZXT Phantom | i5-2500k @4Ghz | H60 | EVGA GTX 680 Sig2 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 

something with a stock cooler on it (Nvidia reference) has a black with green theme :-) ?!
I detest the stock coolers. Some of them aren't bad looking but they just don't cool well enough for my liking.

dont use the stock cooler...

and green themes are rarely used so good luck in vinding one... maybe try and mod it, paint it yourself or replace the stickers.

I was looking at doing something like that. But if I can spare unnecessary expense and effort, I will. Lol I'm too lazy .-.

I've sent Zalman an email about their cooler. If all else fails I'll pick up an MSI Twin Frozr card and throw some green paint on it.

I'll edit the post with Zalman's reply.

I detest the stock coolers. Some of them aren't bad looking but they just don't cool well enough for my liking.

True but they are the "greenest" I think, haha... Maybe one that comes close is the Point of View GTX 680? ( http://www.pointofview-online.com/showroom.php?shop_mode=product_detail&product_id=335 )

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

I've sent Zalman an email about their cooler. If all else fails I'll pick up an MSI Twin Frozr card and throw some green paint on it.

I'll edit the post with Zalman's reply.

I'd go for an Asus one if you're not overclocking, depending on the price tho. If there is a big enough price delta (20-30 dollars) then go for the cheaper one regardless, but the Asus GTX 680, the TOP edition especially, is OC'd out of the box.

Well, Zalman haven't replied to my email. So I just ended up getting an EVGA GTX 680 dual fan. (or w/e it's called. it has too many stupid things they put on it to identify it)

I'll probably just get the White bit on the top air brushed a nice green and get the text done in black.

Nah, that green is too yellowish for me, and it just doesn't look right in my opinion.

Thanks though!

Hahah np but that was all my ideas xD! Good luck :p