Shared Steam Storage with VM on Unriad so VM could auto update while Gaming PC is Offline

Okay bare with me, My goal is to not having my power hungry Gaming PC running 24/7 but also allow the steam Library to be automatically updated at all times.
I'm wondering if anyone has successfully done this, Its only in the idea stages for me so I'm open to all input.

How I would accomplish this,

I have a UnRaid Server on the network with Plenty of resources to have a Windows VM Running at all times. I would install steam and login on there, Create a Share for both instances of steam to use. Attach the network drive on my Gaming PC and direct the local Steam install to the network drive for all games. Then use either instance to install the games I want to play and just let the VM auto update and set the local instance to never update.

Issues I can already see,
Performance Issues  (Delay loading because of the slower speed compared to the NVMe Drive installed in the gaming computer, also Im wondering if there is a way to use a ramcache to fix this somehow)

Location Mapping (Steam doesn't like network storage devices last time I tried to do something like this, I knew of a work around using CMD prompt  and magnet links I think back in the day)

Game Save Data (I would also like to back these up to the server seeing how I always devlop issues with my windows install. Its a personal issue where I keep messing with things until windows acts weird, so I have reinstalled Windows 32 times now on the same system.)
Completely Automated ( I do not want to have to interact to make the process work correctly. I just want to set it and forget it.)

I'm not worried about bandwidth, I have great speeds and I would barely notice the bandwidth usage (worse comes to worse I would limit the speeds)

I have done some searching but yet to find a solution that would kinda work for my scenario.

I'm Interested to see what ideas the community could share and possibly how some of you figured out something similar.

Your gaming pc probalby doesn't use that much power when downloading, since you have high speeds you pc won't have to be running long to update games, and you can update games in the background.

I have had issues with games on smb shares and weird issues, id just forget this personally, but running games off a network share, and having anouther system update it when the main isn't using it will work. ISCSI can work better, but then its one pc at a time can use the files.