PC upgrade 500 bucks with a RX 480 card

SpyroTK

Budget (including currency): 500 euros/dollars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Nothing specific I just need a faster computer

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I wanted to look into upgrading my current PC but since I don't really know how all the stuff works I'd like some advise regarding what I could do.

I have a Sapphire Radeon RX 480 4GB Nitro+ graphics card and would like to know what would be the cheapest stuff that I can buy that wouldn't be bottlenecked by the graphics card I need a cpu, motherboard and ram?

My current cpu is a AMD Athlon X4 880K I bought it for the idea that I will change later. And if it makes a difference the PSU is a EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W I think it should be good with anything.

Or what would be the best that I can buy in the range of 500 if I might buy like a used graphics card later and what would that card be(the GPU would be separate from the 500)? Or if I'd like it to be upgradable in the future without changing the motherboard and ram what parts could I use assuming I'm willing to pay more money now to save some later?

Also at the time I bought this I thought maybe I would just buy a used second graphics card they're like 100 and use two but now I read that the RX 480 isn't supported driver wise to be used in crossfire? Or would I get a significant performance boost with a second one even if the software or game isn't specifically tweaked to run with two GPUS? Would having two have an advantage if I want to use two monitors or would one more powerful be better?

This is separate from the upgrade I just like to know when buying an SSD if I'm going to run all the software on it should I assume it will die in a year and should I just buy the cheapest or if I buy a good one would it work for at least five years without a problem? If I want it to work for a long time do I just have windows on it and have everything else on a HDD? And does the SATA one have better longevity or it would be the same for the one that connects directly to the motherboard and should I use that one if I have a slot for it?

The basic idea is what could be the cheapest upgrade and what would be the best price for performance upgrade? Like if I don't need all the bells and whistles for an extra 1000 just to run a game 10 frames faster, assuming I want to keep my motherboard and ram for the next upgrade or would it just not work and it would need to be a new motherboard even like two years later?

Something like this?

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor kr2249.00 @ Amazon Sweden
Motherboard Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard kr689.38 @ Amazon Sweden
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory kr749.00 @ NetOnNet
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total kr3687.38
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-12-05 13:29 CET+0100  
Then I would get a used 2060s or something like that.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

why the fuck would you tell him to downgrade his GPU?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

why the fuck would you tell him to downgrade his GPU?

1 calm down, 

2 Thought the 1650 was 10% better, not 10% slower. sorry.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler