MONITOR TURNS OFF BY ITSELF THEN GPU FANS WENT NOISY! NEED HELP!!!

Nixolicious

Hi guys,

Need some help. My ODYSSEY G9 shuts off by itself (happened recently) then GPU fans running at 100% making loud noise inside but the system is still on. I'm not sure if this is a GPU concern or a PSU concern or the monitor itself. I have both GPU and MONITOR updated to the latest driver/firmware. No overclocking. What could possibly be the issue?

SPECS:

SAMSUNG ODYSSEY G9

GIGABYE EAGLE RTX 3080 OC

CORSAIR VENGEANCE 16GB 3000MHZ

I7-9700 (NON K)

ASUS PRIME B360-M PRIME A BOARD

SEASONIC FOCUS 850W 80+ PLAT

It's a crash with no blue screen. Check memory settings. (try resetting CMOS to defaults and leave XMP off)

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

1 minute ago, DoctorNick said:

It's a crash with no blue screen. Check memory settings. (try resetting CMOS to defaults and leave XMP off)

May I know why RAM is causing this? Had my RAM with XMP on at 2666mhz (due to mobo capacity) and never had this issue before. It just happened when I upgraded my monitor. 

im genuinely curious why you have spent well over 2000$ on all your other parts of the computer, but you have a 60$ motherboard o.o

Generally Ram can cause an Array of issues, Generally id just double check all drivers and make sure your cables are all properly in. Then Disable XMP and see if the issue still occurs. 

12 hours ago, Shimejii said:

im genuinely curious why you have spent well over 2000$ on all your other parts of the computer, but you have a 60$ motherboard o.o

Generally Ram can cause an Array of issues, Generally id just double check all drivers and make sure your cables are all properly in. Then Disable XMP and see if the issue still occurs. 

Just started building PC last year and I'm doing bit by bit of upgrades. I mean all components are working with my current my mobo so I decided that will be my last piece upgrade. Well, back to the topic. I am currently observing right now. It only happens when the monitor shuts off (idle or under load) and when I pressed the restart button there's a loud fan noise inside.