Dell SCAMMED Me - $1500 PC Secret Shopper 2 Part 4

jakkuh_t
22 minutes ago, XWAUForceflow said:

Snip

Linus mentioned this on the WAN show on Friday, that although it probably isnt illegal, its very immoral and hence why its still in essence a scam, 

he also mentioned he was going to include defrauded in the title, but since it probably isn't illegal he couldnt, and used scam because it has little legal meaning

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

8 hours ago, Tamesh16 said:

Linus mentioned this on the WAN show on Friday, that although it probably isnt illegal, its very immoral and hence why its still in essence a scam, 

he also mentioned he was going to include defrauded in the title, but since it probably isn't illegal he couldnt, and used scam because it has little legal meaning

This is probably correct.

But imagine having such a bad customer experience that your customers are legitimately unsure about whether they were just victims of a crime or not. Would be nice if Dell aimed at more than just "Our sales experience is not technically illegal in most jurisdictions"

Maybe it is their weird legal protection scheme - do something that no one is really sure is legal or not.

elephants

elephants

Yea, I used to think DELL decent, but now that I've watched this video. DELL is my last option.

@Dellcares didn't even care about the post context XD

Last time Dell was quite streamline, and they were really really good. I bought Inspiron 6000 back at year 2005, and believe me or not, after I checkout, 2 days later, they called and and asked about the experience and confirm the shipping detail, and at the end of conversation, they said they will include a laptop backpack for free, and they did! Yeah, the old Dell was superb.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

• 2 years later...

I'm just re-watching the series and I've run into something strange. Around 2:15 a blurred rectangle appears and randomly hides parts of the video. Sometimes it stays in one place, sometimes it tracks Linus' face or something else. Did YT's bots edit the video in an attempt to auto-censor something?

image.thumb.png.74414e02e3537b0c8dab532abbb12f26.png