Should I disable these components?

I have an old Fujitsu Liebook AH512 and I installed Windows 8.1 to it some days ago. I also upgraded RAm from 2 to 4.

I really care so much about boot times and look this:

Capture5.PNG.838b3a0971dbf5646cb79d78d3446aa1.PNG

Should I disable Fujitsu Tools? Like Battery Tool? Thanks for any replies :)

the charging control thing seems like a fast charging switch - where the driver gains low-level control and turns on/off fast charging.

the battery check thing I assume only reads battery status data and reports it to the user...could be disabled, but needs to be researched in this exact case.

igfx tray is the tray icon for the Intel Integrated graphics app, it should still work if you disable it, just won't appear among the tray icons.

Rainmeter would probably reduce your booting time considerebly, but I assume you want it running for customization purposes.

Best thing you could do is press right mouse key on each of them and select "search online" then you will be redirected to a list of sites that explain the exact purpose of the exact task with the exact process name.

1 minute ago, George. said:

the charging control thing seems like a fast charging switch - where the driver gains low-level control and turns on/off fast charging.

the battery check thing I assume only reads battery status data and reports it to the user...could be disabled, but needs to be researched in this exact case.

igfx tray is the tray icon for the Intel Integrated graphics app, it should still work if you disable it, just won't appear among the tray icons.

Rainmeter would probably reduce your booting time considerebly, but I assume you want it running for customization purposes.

Best thing you could do is press right mouse key on each of them and select "search online" then you will be redirected to a list of sites that explain the exact purpose of the exact task with the exact process name.

Thanks for this answer. That was the answer that I was looking for!