Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CS:GO "Initializing World" Error.

Hello fellow gamers!

I am facing a problem with my HP pavillion laptop where csgo maps arent loading and the game is crashing (Sometimes). 

I like to think that my laptop has fairly decent hardware, 

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s).
GPU: NVidia GEFORCE 1050 , 4gb vram.

RAM: 8gb

When starting up csgo deathmatch games, during loading, when the game is "Initializing World" , my game  sometimes crashes or takes a long time to load and until then the game has already started hence, resulting in bans.

What should I do to fix this error? Should I upgrade my ram?

Have you tried the classic steam troubleshooting steps of verifying the integrity of game files and/or uninstalling and reinstalling?

My System: 

AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC •  Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White) • ASUS VG27AQ • Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum • Logitech G502 Hero

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

4 hours ago, bellabichon said:

Have you tried the classic steam troubleshooting steps of verifying the integrity of game files and/or uninstalling and reinstalling?

I have, but it still wont fix the issue. 

Should I upgrade my RAM as it shows its been using upto 93% of Ram and about 30-40 % cpu