GTX 650 Ti and GTX 760's dirt cheap [UK]

Octoix

Hey,

I recently bought a graphics card from Novatech but at the moment they have the Paliet GeForce GTX 760 Jetstream OC Edition 2GB for £170 (click here) they are also clearing out on some less powerful but still good GTX 650 Ti's which are under £80 such as the MSI GeForce GTX 650 Ti Power Edition 1GB for £80 (click here)

Also their are offers on some HD 7870 gpu's for around £130 so pretty cheap. Also I think you will get free UK delivery :D

post-60999-0-54350400-1394867249_thumb.p

For anyone wondering. Palit are pretty good, I have had my jetstream 660ti for a good 2 years (i think) now, I have had no issues with it that weren't related to nvidia releasing broken drivers. It's pretty quiet and keeps the card cool.

Bear (bare? who knows?) in mind that this is my experience of a 660ti, not the 760. I can't imagine they've done something that has made them crap all of a sudden.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X