how to change to a custom ROM on a chinese tablet without google play services

Noulo

I have this really cheap tablet the government sent me and is useless, so i want to install a custom rom. I know the cpu (intel atom z3735f, 881mb ram) but I also know ROMs have to be designed for the specifid devide, is there something I can do?

I'm doing it because it has no google play services. I installed them myself but it always says they stopped working.

edit: the newer and best performing, the better. I know asking for the newest android is hard, but it has 4.4 which is really old, so a newer android would help a lot.

4 hours ago, jaslion said:

Since it's an atom there is a chance you can get windows on it too

but will it run decently? Iwant to get the most out of it, given it is already a bit slow and I want to improve it for all the people that also have it

3 minutes ago, Noulo said:

but will it run decently? Iwant to get the most out of it, given it is already a bit slow and I want to improve it for all the people that also have it

Depends on what other specs it has. It's an atom and well to be honest they are a big bag of suck in general so it goes from slow and useless to just slow with windows.

800mb ram is useless if you're expecting to install new android or windows.

your best bet is using a lightweight linux.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

4 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

your best bet is using a lightweight linux.

do you know a tutorial I can follow?

you can start by looking in youtube for that particular model.

hopefully someone making a video.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w