Is there a tool to scrub an Instagram profile and automatically download all photos?

The title says it. I'm looking for a tool that will download all photos from an Instagram profile.

I need hundreds of photos pulled from a clients Instagram for an After Effects animation. It's easy enough to right-click > Save As a photo, hit the next arrow, rinse and repeat. What I want is to find a tool that can streamline that down to a few clicks. As in, enter the desired URL, click Select All, and hit download. Or something along those lines. My animation only requires photos so I don't need a tool that does video also, but it's not a negative if it does.

I'm not sure if a tool or browser-based service like that is out there. Anybody know of one?

DownThemAll for Firefox if the images are on single page. Though I would urge you to ask originals from client. Scrubbing sites like Instagram means walking on the line of copyright protection.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

20 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

DownThemAll for Firefox if the images are on single page. Though I would urge you to ask originals from client. Scrubbing sites like Instagram means walking on the line of copyright protection.

Thanks. I'll check it out. I found an extension that let me download images with a single-click. Not as fast I was hoping for but much much faster than Right-Click > Save-AS on every one.

I'm not sure what you mean about walking the line of copyright protection. I'm not pulling random photos from random Instagram accounts. They are from a clients account to be used in a video for their company.

33 minutes ago, Sam I Am Not said:

I'm not sure what you mean about walking the line of copyright protection. I'm not pulling random photos from random Instagram accounts. They are from a clients account to be used in a video for their company.

If Instagram has prevention on their site for downloading/copying images hosted there, thats form of copyright protection. You may have permission of using the pics, but we can't assist providing tools for going around that protection. Which is why I said walking the line. Same goes with downloading YT videos for example unless you have original creators or rights-holders permission. Also which is why I personally would request originals instead.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I have Downloader for Instagram which can pull all photos and/or videos from a profile. It's not exactly one click, but it's the closest you can get to without an app capable of mind reading.

That said you should ask for the originals from your client, they'd most likely be of much more usable resolution without any extra compression.