New build/windows install not detecting SSD

Dissidious

Hello everybody, I’m looking for a bit of help, as you can see from the topics title I just built a new pc. 

SPECS needed

Mobo: Asrock B450m pro4

SSD: Crucial MX500 (500gb)

(I think that should be enough, if you need any more specifications feel free to ask)

Also my only storage drive is this m2, no Hdd or anything.

Okay so anyway, after I placed the parts where they are supposed to go, I inserted my USB flash drive with windows 10 and I missed the bios delete button smashing window so it booted straight to windows 10 installation. I then proceeded with the installation up to the point where it makes you choose where you want windows to be installed. The box of options was blank and was not detecting my m2, so I decided to enter bios and under advanced then storage configuration, there was nothing regarding any storage space. 
My m2 is currently in the m2_2 slot of the motherboard since I saw that m2_1 spot does not support sata (I think). Just to clarify I also tried the latter slot but with the same outcome.
I honestly know nothing about computers, I’m as uninformed as one can be. Only thing I have done is disable the ‘DCM’ or something like that since that’s what I’ve seen in a lot of forums regarding this type of problem. Thanks for your time and help. Sorry if my English is bad but it’s not my first language. 🤜🤛

Turn off the pc and unplug the pc put a anti static wrist band then unplug the other storage drives other than the SSD.

15 minutes ago, PCoverclock said:

Turn off the pc and unplug the pc put a anti static wrist band then unplug the other storage drives other than the SSD.

My only storage is the Crucial MX500, nothing else

if you do not plug the usb into the pc and boot, does it detect anything?

try resetting the bios and see of that helps. 

try any other m.2 slots on the motherboard. 

if this is a new motherboard, contact the manufacturer (asrock)