What smart phone do you use

lolmont

ZTE Blade (i believe!). As far as I can tell it was custom made for an ISP that is part of a telecommunications company so it is not exactly the same as the Blade. It's got Android 2.3.7 CyanogenMod.

Anyways, it is slow, only has 162MB internal storage (and a 2GB SD) and 421MB (so it claims!) of RAM. Single core ARMv6 (overclocked at 672MHz! and I had to set it to use 16-bit transparency to be smoother on the menus and scrolling). But I got it for under 100€ a couple of years ago (and it will have to last a long time), so it's ok.

Galaxy s3

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

I know, but I set this signature whenever we had vB5 and now there's a 3 line limit so I can't edit it without completely changing it.... :(

oh i didnt know, thats annoying :/

Using my dear HTC Desire HD Rooted and with Jellytime R 6.1 (android 4.2.1)

Waiting for a HTC One to arrive.

The only real replacement in my book!

I have a crap dumb phone right now, but I'm available for an upgrade. I'm waiting to see if the next iPhone is going to have any new, awesome features or if it will just be the "iPhone 5S" kind of crap, which is most likely what is going to happen. If that is the case, I'm having a difficult time deciding between the HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S4. Can anybody make an argument for either phone and tell me why I should get it?

LG Optimus 2x I'm still stuck in 2010 =(

Tell me about it... she asked me to use it once to drain the battery and it was too.damn.slow. I can't believe that she can use it for her everyday work.

My sister uses it for...games as well. How can that slow thing run games? The FPS must dip a bit. Particularly when a notification comes in.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

oh i didnt know, thats annoying :/

It actually is awesome.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

687Nokia_3310_Reviews.jpg

This one. Nokia 310

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

Oppo find 5! And I love it! That 1080p IPS display is epic! Performance is great...

I use a Galaxy S rooted and running Cynogen Mod 10

Live life as you want to

Iphone 5

ANYTIME

No one can beat IOS

I use the Motorola Droid RAZR M. Not the best specs by far but it's enough. I really like the size of it.

If it can mean anything to anybody at any time, it means nothing.

I have a nexus4 that i got for 35$ with virgin 3years and giving my nonsmartphone back. Incredible deal imo.

Been using a ZTE Blade for two years.

Probably going to get a Lumia 820.

I can't think of anything to write here.

Still have my first "smart" phone, my HTC Tattoo... It's not broken yet, so no need to buy a new one.

Phones are pretty low status/ priority for me personally.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

BlackBerry Z10 here.

Would have switched to the HTC One if it was available during that time, but hey, I'm a loyal BlackBerry fan.

Droid Razr Maxx

It's alright.

:)

LG Optimus G since November when it came out... But I just ordered an HTC One!

I have a Nokia N8-00 right now, but I will buy a HTC One soon, when Nokia stops call on patents

My low-end LG Optimus P500 ONE running Android 2.3.3 :/ 

I use a the Droid RAZR from Motorola

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

s3 and after having it more than a year i hate it more and more each day. i hate how plasticy it is. and the motion stuff doesnt work at all.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

From iPhone to windows phone, now I'm using a Z10 for a couple of months, and I think I'm going to stick to it. Happy with the phone so far.