RX 6800 XT is overrated. -and pricing bullshit.

prod.blxr
On 11/26/2020 at 10:31 AM, prod.blxr said:

-Snip-

Also why did you sell a 2080 Super for a 6800XT? Like really what's the point? For rocket league too you could literally just get an older 970 or RX 580 and be more than fine.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

2 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

Also why did you sell a 2080 Super for a 6800XT? Like really what's the point? For rocket league too you could literally just get an older 970 or RX 580 and be more than fine.

bruhh not for rocket league, lmao. i will play cyberpunk 2077, so so so many aaa games. right now i cant play any decent aaa games so i try to play rocket league w 50 fps B)

4 hours ago, wall03 said:

I'd look at the reviews first. It's better then the 10900k in a couple tests

Agreed, see Gamers Nexus review on it

all your rambling on stocks is really because the demand is like 5x higher then expected

well what do you mean? most centers got 0 rx 6800 xt cards, aib cards or so on. 

so they expected 0 demand on most centers, 1-2 on a few centers.

0x5=0

1x5=5

2x5=10

lets assume 50 centers got 2

300 centers got 1

others got 0

100+300=400

so they expected 400 demand.. hmm.. not so i guess. multiply it with 100. 40000 demand, guess thats it.

anyway, so there was 200k demand.. not even a million. owo or am i underestimating demands?

another 100x multiply.

4000000 demand, they expected 4m demands. eh. i dont rly think anywhere got 4m cards, lets divide it by 10 then oof

400000, 400k. 400k demand, they expected then. still not 400k cards :/

not even 400 cards.. nothing mostly. disappointment.

Why would you sell your old rig before you get a new one?

Chasing after high end is a waste of money, unless you generate revenue with it

It's not like the 2080 is bad or anything

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

On 11/26/2020 at 10:31 AM, prod.blxr said:

Since AMD is the sweet little company for gamers which is (was) always selling the best price/performance GPU's and CPU's.

Until, it got the lead of course. Since y'all were hyped as hell, and unrealistic thinking, higher expectations and everything.

Now since AMD is trusting himself and the hyped crowd, people, gamers; it is now changing. 

72 CU's, 72 Ray Accelerators, same clock speeds, same power draw: 649 dollars.

80 CU's, 80 Ray Accelerators, same clock speeds, same power draw: 999 dollars.

60 CU's, 60 Ray Accelerators, slightly lower clock speeds, slightly lower power draw: 579 dollars.

Alright, fine, cool, lets get to CPU's then.

Ryzen 5 5600X, not so much better than the 3600, more expensive, out of stock. I mean thats a trade off, thats cool.

Ryzen 5 5800X, similar situation, way more expensive, has no stock cooler, barely beating or being equal with i7 10700K.

GPU's don't even have Tensor cores, not that advanced hardware, also not that better FPS gains without RT, and slightly less FPS with RT.

Stocks? None. Board partners cards? 800 dollars, out of stock. Huge disappointment, everything, as a gamer myself both NVIDIA and AMD messed up together. I just gave back my RTX 2080 Super this fuckin january to get a next gen GPU, and gave back my CPU to get a next gen Ryzen. Standing here with 3200G APU, can not fuckin play games, waiting for some stocks. Some god damn stocks. Some god damn fuckin stocks. Only the year when I was getting a PC I dreamed about for 2 entire years, from 2018 january to today, just this generation everything is bullshit. Bullshit hype, bullshit stocks, bullshit prices, bullshit mood. Seriously? It kills my mood. I dreamed about this PC, play the games I dreamed about. Had huge expectations, and? My countries taxes, economy, currency, stocks, AMD NVIDIA, everything is going exactly the opposite when i give back my RTX 2080 Super.

Bought it for 6K turkish liras, gave it back for the same price.

Now the prices: 8K turkish liras FOR 2080 Super.

8500 for reference 6800 XT, out of fuckin stock.

10K Turkish liras for 3080 board partners card, out of fuckin stock.

Stock? None. Economy? None. I feel like the whole world is playing against me, I'm in an entire situation which everything is now getting worse. And I have no fuckin choice, than to wait for stocks.. Stocks? No fuckin thing. Expectations? Yes. Hype? Yes. Giving back your GPU? Yes. Can not game for a whole year? Yes. Being salty? Yes. People on internet underestimating or making fun of my situation? Yes. Frustration? Yes. What have I done wrong? I have no fuckin idea. No. Fucking. Idea.

I'm just a 15 years old teen which grew up with an old GT 630-AMD Athlon PC. This kept going for years, till 2020. I got 2080 Super and I couldnt even game with it FOR ONCE. I gave it back for 3080 which will be released in june, they said june. Delayed. Everything went exactly shittier. My friends made fun of me having GT 630, family promised me if i get in top 10 percent in the final exam! They would buy me. I got into %3. I study in a highschool, in Istanbul, 850 kilometers away. Families expectations? Yes. Anxiety? Yes. Panic attacks because your game fuckin lags? Yes. Social life? No. Medicines for psychological health? Many. All I need? Gaming. To not to be stressed, to be happy for a while, to play with these beautiful graphics for once. 

Government: TAXES

Currency: leme drop lower.

8500Turkish Liras = 1086 dollars, which makes 4x minimum salary in our country, and %40 more expensive than the money I got from 2080 Super when I gave it back for all the money I spent for it.

All I play is rocket league lowest settings on 50 FPS, lowest fuckin graphics and blurry mess. I cant see. I cant fuckin see. I lower resolution its pixelated. I cant even fuckin read.

I go crazy. I check stocks, WILLING TO PAY EVERYTHING I HAVE to get an RX 6800 XT, out of FUCKING STOCK.

Maybe get 2080 Super back? also 8K Turkish liras now. No, thanks.

AMD: haha gamers love us now, higher prices and money go brr B)

Employees: But what about stocks?

AMD: Stocks?

---

Intel: so we are the.. uh.. value performance kind after all this time now? (just after I bought an X570 mobo to upgrade to Ryzen 5000.)

---

NVIDIA: RTX 3060 Ti on the way.

Employees: but 3080 stocks?

NVIDIA: wdym lol

---

My luck in life: Lets make ONLY this generation to be that shitty for both sides in the same time and make Turkey's economy shittier in 2020 just when he buys that 2080 Super and gives it back, just for him to regret >:3

Me: fml.

My psychiatrist: Hm, take this and take this. (what can he be going thru lmao xd)

My anxiety and panic attack: which shirts we tear apart now? Also dont want to cry from pain and anger and also do self harm. 

The whole LTT Forum: F for my boi. (that was easy to ignore lmao)

Mods: this post is violating this term and this rule and this so we..

Trolls/lifeless online people: haha *enter some toxic comment here*

RX 6800 XT: when do we go out of stock?

Entire universe: you took everything from me. I hate you

me: I dont even fuckin know what i did.

AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL: *trying not to laugh*

Employees: thats actually sad.

"I'm just a 15 years old teen"

It all makes sense now.

My computer for gaming & work. AMD Ryzen 3600x with XFR support on - Arctic Cooling LF II - ASUS Prime X570-P - Gigabyte 5700XT - 32GB Geil Orion 3600 - Crucial P1 1TB NVME - Crucial BX 500 SSD - EVGA GQ 650w - NZXT Phantom 820 Gun Metal Grey colour - Samsung C27FG73FU monitor - Blue snowball mic - External best connectivity 24 bit/ 96khz DAC headphone amp -Pioneer SE-205 headphone - Focal Auditor 130mm speakers in custom sealed boxes - inPhase audio XT 8 V2 wired at 2ohm 300RMS custom slot port compact box - Vibe Audio PowerBox 400.1

4 hours ago, prod.blxr said:

oh my god why didnt i think of this! i should pay more than 1066 dollars for rx 6800 xt, OF COURSE! bro ur a genius

Why do you need a 6800XT? 

It just seems like you want to be an asshole to try to prove a point about a high end card being expensive, rather than trying to understand that low stock + high demand on a high end product = high prices.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, handymanshandle said:

It just seems like you want to be an asshole to try to prove a point about a high end card being expensive, rather than trying to understand that low stock + high demand on a high end product = high prices.

You nailed the reason, a bored person on the internet is why.

My computer for gaming & work. AMD Ryzen 3600x with XFR support on - Arctic Cooling LF II - ASUS Prime X570-P - Gigabyte 5700XT - 32GB Geil Orion 3600 - Crucial P1 1TB NVME - Crucial BX 500 SSD - EVGA GQ 650w - NZXT Phantom 820 Gun Metal Grey colour - Samsung C27FG73FU monitor - Blue snowball mic - External best connectivity 24 bit/ 96khz DAC headphone amp -Pioneer SE-205 headphone - Focal Auditor 130mm speakers in custom sealed boxes - inPhase audio XT 8 V2 wired at 2ohm 300RMS custom slot port compact box - Vibe Audio PowerBox 400.1

20 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

Bruh yes its all about the stocks it all makes sense now. If stocks come back prices will go lower than 800 dollars.