Which PSU suits better?

Astrogene

Ello. So I currently have a 5600x and about to tag it along a 3060ti (if it comes at Dec. 2nd) on a mATX...I manage to lower down my list and now currently stuck on which one is better in the long-run. 

1. NZXT C750
  2. MSI MPG A850F
  3. Seasonic Focus GX 750
  4. Corsair AX850 (Corrected lol)

- Most of them, if not all, are on the Tier A PSU section. I'm hearing Seasonic having voltage problems on high-end GPUs.. .I don't know whether it is now "fixed" or not. (Don't get me wrong..Seasonic is great^^) 

- The MSI MPG is a new PSU so I wasn't able to check for reviews - doesn't even in the psu tier lists. So if anyone does use it, please let me know how it turns out. 

- NZXT C750 do have a fan control that you can tweak out yet not quite sure whether it is works well or another gimmick. 

- Well its corsair rated @platinum loll...Tho., it's really expensive here considering how on tight-budget I was. 

If anyone uses those PSUs or knowledgeable on picking which one is better hopefully, you can help me sort things out on which one should I go for. 

Looking forward to your feedbacks. 😄

Regards.

CGHA | Astrophysicist & Meterologist-in-Training 

COSMOS, WEATHER, AND YOU 🌌

BUILD: 6C12T R5 5600x | Colorful iGame RTX 3070 Vulcan OC-V | Asus TUF B550M Plus | 2x8 Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600CL16 | 2x 500 GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus & 1 TB WD Blue | Seasonic Prime Gold 1300W | Noctua NH-D15, 4x Deepcool RF140 and 5x RF 120 Fans

I hope you mean AX850 and not 860, because the AX860 is ancient (dates from 2013 from what I can gather)

If you're on a tight budget, chances are the NZXT C750 is usually the cheapest of the bunch.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L

Just now, BigRom said:

I hope you mean AX850 and not 860, because the AX860 is ancient (dates from 2013 from what I can gather)

Oh shit it is lol...I apologize. It is AX850 lol 

BUILD: 6C12T R5 5600x | Colorful iGame RTX 3070 Vulcan OC-V | Asus TUF B550M Plus | 2x8 Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600CL16 | 2x 500 GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus & 1 TB WD Blue | Seasonic Prime Gold 1300W | Noctua NH-D15, 4x Deepcool RF140 and 5x RF 120 Fans

12 minutes ago, OrionFOTL said:

Corsair RM750x is cheaper than all of these (as cheap as NZXT C750)

Here in our country, Corsair products esp. PSUs (including the RM750x) is overly priced unlike the NZXT C750...But yea like I said, thank u for noting it...considering that I included the AX850 ^^ I may have to save some for a while lol. 

4 minutes ago, Astrogene said:

Here in our country, Corsair products esp. PSUs (including the RM750x) is overly priced unlike the NZXT C750...But yea like I said, I'm highly considering it knowing that I included an AX850^^ 

In this case, the people on this forum can't really help you with selecting a good PSU for your system, if they don't know your country, what PSUs are available there, and for what prices.

We usually disregard the preliminary selections people list in their first posts, since they may overlook some very good options for not being personally familiar with the brand or other reasons. None of the four choices in your post are particularly interesting, so it's good to just link to the online stores. Never hurts to have a complete set of information and context.