43inch Smart TV, Max £400! With bells and whistles

Empire24453

Looking for a good 43inch TV that's around max of £400 or lower, with black friday coming I'm after the best deal with the best brands and technology. Might get £100 off or more for a TV. Was looking at the samsung TU8000  series or TU7000 series. However comes down to the price and also I hear that LGs are not that good as they used to be. Smart TV, doesn't matter what OS. Be having amazon Prime to start off with, good sound speakers, like dolby for a big room, Yes it's a big high room.

With friday coming lets see what the prices going to be like. Just want a list of good TV to look out for?

Should not this for a perspective tv buyer:

If you want to use HBO Max, you dont want a roku tv, the app is not avaiable.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

9 hours ago, Empire24453 said:

good sound speakers

Doesn't exist now days. Most TV's are so thin that they stick the smallest speakers they can fit in that small frame. If you want better sound, your going to need to look in to some external speakers or a sound bar. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

22 hours ago, Empire24453 said:

Looking for a good 43inch TV that's around max of £400 or lower, with black friday coming I'm after the best deal with the best brands and technology. Might get £100 off or more for a TV. Was looking at the samsung TU8000  series or TU7000 series. However comes down to the price and also I hear that LGs are not that good as they used to be. Smart TV, doesn't matter what OS. Be having amazon Prime to start off with, good sound speakers, like dolby for a big room, Yes it's a big high room.

With friday coming lets see what the prices going to be like. Just want a list of good TV to look out for?

Why not look at Sony? 

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/sony-kdl43wg663bu-43-smart-full-hd-hdr-led-tv-10204645-pdt.html

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

15 minutes ago, Empire24453 said:

main resons didn't look at sony since they high price costs to the others 

Well the model linked is under the budget. Issue with Samsungs is they tend not to age well. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

12 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Well the model linked is under the budget. Issue with Samsungs is they tend not to age well. 

True, lets see what the price is like to Friday lol  Might get a newer Sony 2020 model for a good buy