Ps5 tv

Fzone

Hello so im planning to get myself a ps5 in january/february. Now i want to ask can i coonect ps5 to sony bravia kdl40w605b(tv that i have in my room and use for ps4 slim). Now im not into that 4k high frames im fine with 1080p 30fps. In any case i can swap on samsung 4k tv in living room. But since i have all my consoles in my room with my sony bravia tv im wondering if i can get one more console to that collection.

I don't see why not. Is there any specific reason that you're asking? It should work, no reason why it shouldn't.

Well as long as it has HDMI it will work but you won't use the full potential of the ps5

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

On 11/24/2020 at 2:15 AM, Fzone said:

Hello so im planning to get myself a ps5 in january/february. Now i want to ask can i coonect ps5 to sony bravia kdl40w605b(tv that i have in my room and use for ps4 slim). Now im not into that 4k high frames im fine with 1080p 30fps. In any case i can swap on samsung 4k tv in living room. But since i have all my consoles in my room with my sony bravia tv im wondering if i can get one more console to that collection.

You'll be alright. Yes, you won't get 4K or HDR on that set, but you'll still see improved visuals, frame rates and load times. And really, it's the games that matter!