Steam VS Xbox (GAMES)

qwertywarrior

Console port means we get what consoles get gameplay wise, so it means they are the same

However,. PC can do higher resolutions and we can jack up the visuals with the GPU software and SweetFX.

No Keyboard and Mouse support? No problem. PC has better controllers then the consoles could even dream about.

Steelseries, Razer, Logitech...... there are a ton of controllers we can buy.... AND we can use the ones from Xbox and PS.

Consoles are stuck at 720 upscaled to 1080 and a framerate cap of 30fps.

A PC can run even the shittiest of shitty console ports at 4k.

There is nothing superior about consoles or their games

for every console exclusive I can show you a PC game thats the same or better and most likely FREE.

I play my 360/One in bed as my gaming rig is on the other side of my room and when I am done I can switch over to YouTube or Netflix with just a phrase and boom I can watch something as I fall asleep quickly and efficiently. In terms of games I bought Titanfall for the One as my friends play it and I like the style and pace of that type of game on the console.

Certain styles I prefer on consoles. Fast paced shooters, platformers, racing, and RPGs that I don't care about modding. Does it mean I don't use my PC? No. I play CivV, Skyrim, BF4, etc. Its just that some games I don't want to be at my desk playing. Yes I know there is steam in home and so forth but do I want to bother with going through all that and not being able to play with some of my friends? Consoles have a place in my gaming life.

A great game will be great at 720 as it will be in 4k. With or without mods. Being a gamer is about enjoying great games the way that you want to enjoy it.

not all consoles games are 30fps, plus I would rather have a non-broken game than a broken one. Plus my favorite game series are ps3 exclusive 

Yes, but there is no reason to play the game on console over the PC version.

Even a bugged PC version is still better than the console version.

And some games like Battlefield 3/4 are on Ps3/Xbox360 not even the same game.

Exclusives is a hole different story.

I love Last of Us,Uncharted,Infamous,Ratchet and Clank,Journey ect.

But I also like games like Mario,Donkey Kong,Super Smash bros.

And I also like games like Ryse,Quantum Break.

I don't think exclusive should be the selling point because you will miss out on every platform.

The selling point should be the prices of the games and how good the average third party game is.

On PC I will get great exclusives like Star Citizen,Rust,Arma,DayZ,Dota 2,Star Craft 2,Broken Age ect.

But I will also get the best version third party games and that for the cheapest price.

RTX2070OC 

I can show you a PC game thats the same or better and most likely FREE.

I totally agree with you, Consoles are inferior to PC hands down. But just for lulz, what is a PC game equivalent to Madden 25? (the only game I play on my Xbox 360)

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I totally agree with you, Consoles are inferior to PC hands down. But just for lulz, what is a PC game equivalent to Madden 25? (the only game I play on my Xbox 360)

I am mainly a pc gamer and I don't see anything special about pc 

I am mainly a pc gamer and I don't see anything special about pc 

You wouldn't mainly use your PC if there wasn't anything special about it. Try again.

Think about how much more you could get for the same price in Steam Sales

This. I've bought games on sale for less than $7 that were over $30 in stores or websites that were for consoles.

You wouldn't mainly use your PC if there wasn't anything special about it. Try again.

Why would I try again I told you the truth