(Misprice by Logitech, now corrected, sorry) [UK] Logitech G27 £134.50 in their own online store

Use code UE50LOGITECH in Logitech's own store to get a g27 from £269.99 down to £134.50.

Other items in same deal are that G13 keypad thing that's always too expensive and their XBox-looking controllers, probably kbds too but I didn't check those.

Not in the deal are mouses and headsets.

Credit to HotUKDeals for this tip

Happy days...

EDIT: people have started saying the code is only for the Ultimate Ears 200vi headset - read the code it starts with "UE" - So who knows...

Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 | 2500k | 16GB Geil 1866 | Seasonic g360 | Windforce GTX660 | SSDs: 250GB 840 + 2x240GB m500 Striped | Spinners: 640GB 2.5" + 2x2TB Mirrored

QFR : TKStealth : Noctua : Abyssus : Nostromo : Dell & Asus screens on my Lavolta Triple

7 is my main OS + several VMs on my 500GB SSD Stripe

Don't scare me like that man, I almost shit my self when I saw the title. Change it, it doesn't work with g27, even to me, as an Logitech VIP member. hahahah

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Don't scare me like that man, I almost shit my self when I saw the title. Change it, it doesn't work with g27, even to me, as an Logitech VIP member. hahahah

Well you gotta be quick! It was a mistake made by someone at Logitech and there are several very happy customers with shipment confirmations on the HUKD thread.

It's loads of fun when Amazon make mistakes - they mostly don't honour mistakes they've made but sometimes you're in luck and it's sport testing them. HUKD is the only place I'm aware of dedicated enough to catch on to these things, it's one of my homepages.

Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 | 2500k | 16GB Geil 1866 | Seasonic g360 | Windforce GTX660 | SSDs: 250GB 840 + 2x240GB m500 Striped | Spinners: 640GB 2.5" + 2x2TB Mirrored

QFR : TKStealth : Noctua : Abyssus : Nostromo : Dell & Asus screens on my Lavolta Triple

7 is my main OS + several VMs on my 500GB SSD Stripe