WHat time exactly today will radeon 6000 be released

Ankh Tech

So the ryzen 5000 release was 5 pm in kuwait (ksa) so when exactly is the radeon 6000 release?

Called up Lisa but she didn't answer the phone, so let me Google it.

Hmm... there it is:

What hasn't been clear until now has been the release window. AMD's Frank Azor took to Twitter to clarify the situation, stating that sales will kick off at 9am Eastern time, which translates to 2pm GMT for those of us in the UK.  

2PM GMT, so 3 hours from now supposedly.

Sauce: https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/buying-advice/pc-components/buy-amd-radeon-rx-6000-series-uk-3798051/

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

2 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

Called up Lisa but she didn't answer the phone, so let me Google it.

Hmm... there it is:

2PM GMT, so 3 hours from now supposedly.

Sauce: https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/buying-advice/pc-components/buy-amd-radeon-rx-6000-series-uk-3798051/

So the same as the ryzen release, 5 pm ksa, thanks for the info, let's see my luck on a 6800

The answer to this question is always the same no matter if its Nvidia, AMD or Intel.

When ALL the techtubers release a product review on YouTube at exactly the same time (unless Jay goes 3 minutes early again :D ) you know the products are available to buy.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Just now, Master Disaster said:

The answer to this question is always the same no matter if its Nvidia, AMD or Intel.

When ALL the techtubers release a product review on YouTube at exactly the same time (unless Jay goes 3 minutes early again :D ) you know the products are available to buy.

So based on when reviews come out, well videos appear late on my youtube, and my school has forced that filter thingy, so, I'll ask here, anyways thanks for the tip

1 minute ago, Ankh Tech said:

So based on when reviews come out, well videos appear late on my youtube, and my school has forced that filter thingy, so, I'll ask here, anyways thanks for the tip

Correct but to be fair, waiting for reviews to drop doesn't help those looking to preorder or get ready to buy the very limited stock so my strategy only helps those who don't want the product on day one.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Just now, Master Disaster said:

Correct but to be fair, waiting for reviews to drop doesn't help those looking to preorder or get ready to buy the very limited stock so my strategy only helps those who don't want the product on day one.

Thanks, I probably won't be able to based on my luck. And I might as well see if it is better than the 3070 or not, but it probably is, thanks anyways

At least locally to me, in one of our retailers there is already a listing for the 6800 and 6800 XT with the option to pre-order (which I have done). Not sure for other regions and retailers though. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here