Will a Ryzen 5 1600 be fine when paired with an RX 5700XT for 1440p60 gaming?

I'm looking to upgrade to 1440p gaming and planning to possibly ultra (medium minimum) every game and was wondering how hard would the R5 1600 bottleneck the 5700XT?

I know upgrading to a R5 3600/5600 is probably better but I somewhat recently upgraded to my R5 1600 and don't want to spend more currently, I just need 60fps not 144hz or so

~That annoying dude who keeps asking questions~

Comparing the 1600 to the latest and greatest, will be some decent bottle neck.

But, you don't have to spend money. You just will have lower FPS than someone with say a 2700X or a 3600X or a 5800X...... and so forth.

Well, it'll bottleneck considerably, but not to a point where your game is unplayable. If you like, maybe you can find a cheap 1700X to reduce the bottleneck.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

If you can manage to find it, a 1600AF is basically a 2600 in disguise and will give a considerable bump over the regular 1600 if you can find it for the same price. Or see if the 1600 you got is an AF model, in which case you're golden.

The trouble is finding one that isn't scalped up to 2600 prices.  Maybe things might be a bit better over there?  Worth a few minutes of browsing at least.

With that said, it will be a modest bottleneck but not horrible as the others said.  Will vary a bit game to game depending on how much the game scales with cores vs being dependent on a few highly clocked ones.