How to remove armoury crate from right click ?

Go to solution Solved by Nitin_Sharma,

found it, 

backup your registry before proceeding (export);

you just nee to delete "GameLibrary" under "Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\" in the Windows Registry Editor.

How to remove armoury crate from right click ? I have already used the uninstaller tool from asus site but this option in the right click cannot be removed... Please can someone help me?

Screenshot (6).png

On 11/19/2020 at 6:07 AM, Nitin_Sharma said:

found it, 

you just nee to delete "GameLibrary" under "Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\" in the Windows Registry Editor.

thanks you are genius! :)

• 4 months later...

I Figured a 4 month old post wasn't too horribly old to comment again. is there a way to edit the Armory crate context menus? They are named the correct names in Armory crate, but show up as very different names in the context menu... Is there a way to edit the context menu? I'm fine with messing with regedit if that's what i need to do.

Screenshot 2021-03-31 142845.png

Screenshot 2021-03-31 142955.png

Main: Gigabyte Aorus H370 Gaming 3 WiFi, Intel i7 8700, RTX 2060S, 32GB 2666 RAM, 1TB PNY XLR8 M.2 NVMe, 2TB SSD (GAMES), 12TB HDD, Intel AX210 Wifi6e, Thermaltake 750W fully modular PSU Thermaltake floe 360 AIO, 9x Riing Trio RGB fans, 5" LCD Stats screen (AIDA64), Triple 3X AOC C24G2 24" curved Gaming Monitors, Lian-Li 011D Razer Edition, Razer Huntsman Elite keyboard, Razer Mamba Elite RGB Mouse, Razer Goliaths Chroma Extended Mousepad,  

Home Server: Dell T5500 Workstation with 2x Intel Xeon X5675 (6c12t each), XFX Radeon R9 380 4GB GPU, 48GB 1333mhz DDR3,1TB Cache Drive, 22TB Storage, 850w PSU,

Laptop: Zephyrus G14 GA401IV-BR9N6, Ryzen 9 4900hs, RTX 2060 Max-Q, Upgraded to 24GB RAM, and a 2TB NVMe SSD, 120hz 14:" Full HD Display,  WiFi 6e, full size HDMI USB-C, Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed 2.4ghz Gaming Mouse 180w External PSU All in a 3.5lb Fully capable GAMING BEAST!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2020 at 9:37 AM, Nitin_Sharma said:

found it, 

It works!!!!

• 2 months later...

How can i acces this thing can someonesay i dont get the whole thingy

15 minutes ago, AbhishekCjn said:

How can i acces this thing can someonesay i dont get the whole thingy

You would have to explain your question much more clearly for anybody to help.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

On 6/23/2021 at 8:38 AM, Middcore said:

You would have to explain your question much more clearly for anybody to help.

oops I'm sorry so i was saying i cant see a folder called game library bruh can you expalin in step by step

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 1:28 PM, Ba7ou said:

You can uncheck this.

explorer_wBNHFN8W1F.png

Thanks! Saved me some headache =)