Computer crashes while streaming

LitAssLooney

I'm going to start with posting a benchmark of my computer so the base line components are known. I'm replacing the OLOy Ram with 2x16gb 3600mhz Trident Z Ram whenever they come in.

[UserBenchmarks: Game 98%, Desk 90%, Work 92%](https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/35432926)  

||Model|Bench
:----|:----|:----|
**CPU**|[AMD Ryzen 5 3600X](https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/AMD-Ryzen-5-3600X/Rating/4041)|84.8%
**GPU**|[Nvidia RTX 2070](https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Nvidia-RTX-2070/Rating/4029)|111.7%
**SSD**|[WDC WDS500G2B0A-00SM50 500GB](https://ssd.userbenchmark.com/SpeedTest/715742/WDC--WDS500G2B0A-00SM50)|99.3%
**HDD**|[Microsoft Storage Space Device 1.5TB](https://hdd.userbenchmark.com/SpeedTest/169517/Microsoft-Storage-Space-Device)|106.9%
**RAM**|[OLOy CL18-20-20 D4-3600 2x8GB](https://ram.userbenchmark.com/SpeedTest/1210585/OLOy-CL18-20-20-D4-3600-2x8GB)|93.2%
**MBD**|[Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING](https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Asus-ROG-STRIX-B450-F-GAMING/93471)|
**PSU**|[Toughpower GF1 750W - TT Premium Edition 750W 80+ Gold](https://www.newegg.ca/thermaltake-toughpower-gf1-tt-premium-edition-ps-tpd-0750fnfaga-1-750w/p/N82E16817153397)

I'm running 64 bit Windows 10. 

Software I would be running while streaming would be:
Logitech G Hub - mouse/speakers and headset

Corsair ICue - temps/fan curves/keyboard settings

SLobs&SLChatbot/OBS - stream software

Nvidia RTX Voice 

whatever gaming software - steam, epic or battle.net

Now, as for the problem, I cannot stream.. at all. I have made multiple Reddit posts to no avail, I've taken my computer to a doctor, to no avail. I'm lost. And I don't know what to do.

About seven weeks ago, my pc started crashing due to Kernel 41 Term 63 Issues, I read online it could one of three things, not enough power - replaced the cpu because I was running a 600w bronze sff psu - but it didn't help. I read that it could be faulty ram, which, I did indeed have faulty ram, it would not boot past 2133mhz after about six months of use, with no overclocking. So I took it to a doc here local to me, and he is letting me use his OLOy ram for the time being until mine come in. Which we thought would fix the problem, but, it did not. Whenever I crash I'm still getting the same issue. I have searched high and low, tirelessly, and I cannot figure this thing out. The last option that I have is replacing the motherboard which is the last and final option, but I don't want to replace it if it isn't the cause of my issue. 

When the issue first began, it would happen about four hours into streaming, which is at the end so, I just thought I was wearing my computer out. Then it started coming about an hour in, and sometimes as frequently as fifteen to even six minutes in, just crashing with EXCEPTION_MODE_NOT_HANDLED and thats it. 

https://www.reddit.com/user/LitAssLooney also have some posts here just incase I missed anything, thank you in advance. Maybe I could just pay to ship my computer to LTT and tell ask them nicely to fix it, and I can stream again. Idk what else to do. I just want to stream. 

Critical Errors.png

Codes.png

help.jpg

So in short, I want to stream, and I can't because the above issues, I've replaced my power supply and my ram, I'm not overclocking anything, I'm not overheating, I'm able to game for literally hours on end, I cannot stream what so ever. Replacing the motherboard would eliminate it being faulty if I tried, but I don't want to spend the money on something that isn't the problem like I have with a psu and ram.

Dumperonis.zip

Edited by LitAssLooney

Maybe a stupid question, have you tried updating the bios to the latest version and a fresh re-install  of the latest win10 build.

What stream encoder are u using ? Maybe try a different one ?

4 minutes ago, Matteoking4 said:

Maybe a stupid question, have you tried updating the bios to the latest version and a fresh re-install  of the latest win10 build.

Agreed on all suggestions and questions.

Daily driver (looking to upgrade mobo and cpu spring of 2021)   --- The only time I sort by price from high to low is when I am shopping for CPU's and GPU's (looking for a cheap i7-7700k though)
Mobo: ASRock Z170 Extreme7+  CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6MHz OC  Cooling: Corsair H115i Hydro  Memory: TridentZ 32GB @ 3600MHz  GPU: EVGA 2070 FTW3 ULTRA+ (OC'd 50/300)  
PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 980 Pro 1TB, 950 PRO 512Mb, (2)ADATA SU800 1TB  Keyboard: Logitech G910  Mouse: Logitech G502   Headset: Logitech G930 UPS: APC Pro 1500 S

Unraid box providing network routing, home automation services, and media services ( I love unraid!)

USB Key: SanDisk 16GB Ultra Fit  Mobo: Intel DX79SR Extreme+  CPU: i7-3820  Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Predator  Storage: (cache)480gb Micron SSD (1)8TB HDD (1) 4TB HDD  
GPU: MSI GTX 1650 4GT LP OC (passed through to Emby)  NIC: Intel I350-T4 4-port Gb (passed through to PFSense)  UPS: APC PRO 1000
Docker Containers: Emby and Home-Assistant-Core  Virtual machines: PFsense ( I love PFSense!)

Family machines
Mobo: Asus Prime H310M-E  CPU: Intel Core i3-9100F  Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx 400  Memory: Teamgroup Elite Plus DDR4 16GB  Storage: Silicon Power 1TB NVMe M.2  
GPU: Asus GTX 1660 Super 6GB or EVGA 1070 FTW 8GB  PSU: Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+  UPS: APC XS 1300

As well as a number of other machines, a ton of parts, miles of cables, and who knows what else!
Private message me for quicker assistance. I also build and ship custom machines at a really fair price.

5 hours ago, Matteoking4 said:

I have done a fresh reinstall on windows twice. Including wiping all drivers five times and redownloading everything. I haven't tried another stream encoder, but I'm using SLobs. Also, I've updated bios thru a thumb drive and thru the bios screen.

1 hour ago, LitAssLooney said:

but I'm using SLobs

Known program to have issues. Google it. Try regular OBS or NVIDIA Shadow Play and see if issue persists....... 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

I was gonna say, 2070 should have at least a 650w PSU, good job upgrading that.

+1 for OBS

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

On 11/15/2020 at 1:07 AM, Mark Kaine said:

Known program to have issues. Google it. Try regular OBS or NVIDIA Shadow Play and see if issue persists....... 

On 11/15/2020 at 2:02 AM, Sarra said:

+1 for OBS

going to be trying nvidia broadcast tonight... wish me luck.

Test stream failed, less than three minutes in and same results. 

I am posting everything I got from event viewer on this topic. I'm going to be doing some googling and searching, but posting here just incase anyone sees something I don't.

Any help greatly appreciated still. I'm lost. 

Leaning towards motherboard if its a parts issue at this point.

all errors.PNG

first.PNG

one second after.PNG

next error.PNG

last error.PNG

driver error.PNG

On 11/14/2020 at 5:56 PM, Matteoking4 said:

Tried that tonight, see above comment for results.

On 11/15/2020 at 2:02 AM, Sarra said:

+1 for OBS

On 11/15/2020 at 1:07 AM, Mark Kaine said:

See above comment for results of test stream tonight.

Try running windows in performance mode. 

Also in device manager, you can check the ethernet network connection. Under Power Management, un-tick "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power". You can do that for everything. 

And also can try and disable power saving features in bios.

But it's more an OS issue than a hardware issue in most cases.

2 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Try running windows in performance mode. 

AMD High Performance Mode?

I just went into DM and turned everything that had turn off device off. I'll check in my bios rn for power saving features.

1 hour ago, LitAssLooney said:

AMD High Performance Mode?

I just went into DM and turned everything that had turn off device off. I'll check in my bios rn for power saving features.

Any performance mode will do. 

The idea here is to eliminate an actual power issue.

In the memory sub timings menu, look for power down mode and disable that as well.

On 11/17/2020 at 8:40 PM, ShrimpBrime said:

Any performance mode will do. 

The idea here is to eliminate an actual power issue.

In the memory sub timings menu, look for power down mode and disable that as well.

Did both of these, still crashing. Same issues as before, only while streaming. Ran my first stream on SLobs, about two hours and thirty minutes, and it crashed. Ran second stream on OBS and it crashed as well.

Anyone else have any other suggestions before I just yeet myself and my computer off of a cliff?

12 minutes ago, LitAssLooney said:

Did both of these, still crashing. Same issues as before, only while streaming. Ran my first stream on SLobs, about two hours and thirty minutes, and it crashed. Ran second stream on OBS and it crashed as well.

Anyone else have any other suggestions before I just yeet myself and my computer off of a cliff?

RMA the motherboard. You've done the memory and PSU. 

But try opposite of this first. -->

I haven't tried another stream encoder, but I'm using SLobs.

452560535_bsodallfour.thumb.png.41afb226e999c090a41a3cb028f70e8c.png93025017_bsodviewone2.png.99cb6faeae16ecd83f4469279be47704.png

I downloaded BSOD Viewer, and this is the errors that I am getting whenever I'm crashing. Same issue from same driver, just different parameters on 3 and 4.

Just now, ShrimpBrime said:

But try opposite of this first. -->

I've tried SLobs and OBS. Both of them crash.

22 minutes ago, LitAssLooney said:

I've tried SLobs and OBS. Both of them crash.

Will the local PC doc help out and slap a different cpu in the rig for shits and grins? It's faster and easier than a board.... IMC is in the CPU, so it's worth a shot IMO.

3 hours ago, Bad5ector said:

Have you tried a different HDD/SSD?

Was going to suggest the same, could be that the writing bogs it down. 

On 11/24/2020 at 10:42 PM, ShrimpBrime said:

Will the local PC doc help out and slap a different cpu in the rig for shits and grins? It's faster and easier than a board.... IMC is in the CPU, so it's worth a shot IMO.

Local pc doc doesn't have a CPU, but offered to give me a discount on a "streambox" with a 4th gen i7 4790 at a discount due to him suggesting and tuning my pc and nothing helping. 

On 11/25/2020 at 4:23 AM, Bad5ector said:

Have you tried a different HDD/SSD?

On 11/25/2020 at 8:01 AM, Heliian said:

Was going to suggest the same, could be that the writing bogs it down. 

I haven't as I don't have another one laying around I don't believe. Is there anyway I could test them to see?

Upon looking into my device manager, I thought maybe these were normal, but my friend had said something along the lines of he doesn't have this many "repeats" in his device manager, I do not have five keyboard or five mice... would this be causing any issues?

Also, thought I could maybe ask, if I were to get a stream box - that would eliminate the fact that my main rig has to push the streaming software and could potentially help me find my issue - if the box crashes, then it would just leave a dirty power source or software issues as I would just use the second PC for streaming software. 

BUT what if I got a capture card for my current setup and tried that... if I ran it, and it crashed, would it knock everything down from software based to hardware based issues or would it still be in the air?

HID.png

keyboards.png

mice.png

processor.png

USB.png

I am also a lazy POS and didn't read the Rules, I'm sorry. Updated post with required information including dump files. Thank you anyone for looking and thank you for your time.