Z97 PC Started Boot Looping! Please help!

Dynast

Maximus VII Gene
16gb Hyper X RAM
GTX 970
RM650 psu

I was watching something on Amazon Prime when my PC just randomly switched off and then when I tries to turn it back on, the fans would spin for 1-2 seconds and then power off, then this would repeat until I switched the PSU off.
I have tried removing everything other and booting with just the CPU, motherboard and RAM but I still have the same issue.
I checked the PSU by jumping it and plugging in a molex LED strip and thst worked fine.

I reseated the RAM and tried each of the 8GB sticks in each slot one at a time.
Please help me, I love my PC and can't even afford any new parts.

Thank you guys so so much!

Somebody please help me, I'm literally desperate, all of my music and production work is on here

10 hours ago, Dynast said:

I checked the PSU by jumping it and plugging in a molex LED strip and thst worked fine.

This doesn't necessarily mean the PSU is functioning well enough to actually POST and boot the system. If it still power cycles with only the CPU and a single stick of RAM installed then my money would be on the PSU being on it's way out.

Do you have another one you can try, maybe from a family member or friend?

Do you have any overclocks applied? You might want to try a CMOS reset and see if that changes anything.

Once you do get back into the machine back up your data!

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15