What 500W psu should I buy on the budget side

MysticPenguin

I'm trying to build a budget gaming PC, but i'm constantly changing my mind on parts, especially the psu. Please help me make up my mind :) I was going to get the EVGA White 500 W1 or whatever its called or the EVGA 500BR, but I've heard they're not the best thermally. Here's the parts I'm gonna get:

CPU: 5 3600x and stock cooler

GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Ventus OC

Mobo: ASROCK b450m pro4

RAM: Corsair 16GB RGB Pro

Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 256GB ADATA SU800 SSD

Case: Coolermaster Mb520

I know it's not exactly 'budget' but I'm hoping to get the remaining parts after Christmas, so I'd have to save for a little longer, so every saved pound helps!

Thanks.

Edit: I've briefly looked at the Psu tier list but I can't make any sense of it.

I would go for a ryzen 3600 instead of 3600x, there is very small difference between them, and the price is not worth it. Go for a cheaper case like the corsair 275r. I have that case and it comes with 3 stock fans (not the best, but very good for the price), and go for a seasonic focus gold 550w.

2 minutes ago, Hackerman25 said:

I would go for a ryzen 3600 instead of 3600x, there is very small difference between them, and the price is not worth it. Go for a cheaper case like the corsair 275r. I have that case and it comes with 3 stock fans (not the best, but very good for the price), and go for a seasonic focus gold 550w.

Thanks for the suggestions. I already have the case, but I'll take a look at that psu!