Is the KOLINK ENCLAVE any good?

Guiltyxz

I cant tell if its any good, it seems to be Tier B in the PSU tier list, although there are some negative reviews on Amazon with people saying it arrived faulty and one saying it fried their board. Is it one to avoid or not? My specs are in my signature, and I plan on upgrading to the R9 3900x when prices drop.

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

I would try to get something a seasonic focus gold, or a corsair txm psu. The ENCLAVE does not seem to be bad, but the power supply is not something that you want to cheap out on. 

You can find negative feedback on Amazon literally for any unit or product. People do something dumb like not reading manual and plugging cables randomly - motherboard fries - the write bad review. Besides, a chance of faulty unit always exists (again, with any brand).

It isn't that bad if it's cheap enough, i'd say cheaper than something like Corsair CX. But well, for this config - probably not a good pick.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

the psu is good but it dosent support the RTX 3070 with motherboards with a 6 pin eps for the prosessor