Fractal Design R4 Double H90 140mm Rad Front mount. Possible?

I am currently working on a new Gaming PC using the Fractal design R4, I have watched every youtube video I could find featuring the case and have looked through many sites to find the answers I seek.   The R4 Is able to house two 140mm fans in the front, does this also mean It can house two 140mm Radiators?   One for Gpu other for Cpu.  

Almost all the videos I have seen with Radiators in the R4 are large ones on the top exhaust, this confuses me.   Shouldnt the Rad be more effective as an intake having cooler air involved?   This is why I'm wondering If dual 140mm Rads could be possible in the front of the R4.

I have read that exhaust should be greater then the intake.   To maximize airflow and space I am wondering if two 140mm Rads will fit up front, allowing me to use the two top and single rear exhaust with 140mm fans.   Removing the top drive bays and moving the bottom ones back will not be an issue.

If anyone has experience with the case and can elaborate on possible clearance issues, please do!

no. not without some modding.

and intake should be greater than exhaust. 

rad exhaust is often preferred to prevent throwing heat back into the system. 

Error: 410

More exhaust, also, are you doing a custom loop?

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

such multiple fan mounts are not designed to hold multiple radiators next to each other, as the radiators have a much wider bezel than a fan and therefore cant be mounted with the same clearence as a normal fan. So, no, you cant fit two 140mm rads in the front of an r4.

also intake should always be greater than exhaust, to prevent dust build up in your system. the optimal config with five fans would be two in the front, and one in the back as intake and two in the top as exhaust.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

put one in the front and one in the back. Or you could open up the sound proofing and do dual 140mm top and then another dual 140mm front with the back for exhaust. You could get a H220 and expand it to have another dual 140mm rad as well as a gpu block.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270