Mini-ITX second PC / Convert current ATX to Mini-ITX

Bradders

Budget (including currency): £1000~ (somewhat Flexible, Looking mainly at what the price point would get me or if it's more worth (Cheaper) reconfiguring my current PC to Mini-ITX) Dont need new peripherals, just the PC

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: World Of Warships, War Thunder

Other details: Already Have a PC, just want to see what I could get for £1000 or if it's even worth it, my current PC is excellent, does not struggle with what I play. I'm most likely to use this new PC for work, Bloomberg terminal and some gaming on the side (World of warships, War thunder and some casual FPS. Current spec is an i7-6700K, GTX 970, Asus Maximus IX board in an AIR 540. I would Likely scalp the SSD and windows 10 from this PC to put into the new one, maybe move it to an M.2?.

Not in any rush to build, so if it will be better and cheaper to build in the future that works well for me. Open to any suggestions at all.

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

You have got there a decent system. I will likely upgrade that GPU with the new nvidia/amd cards. You can OC that CPU to squeeze more performance out of it. 

I used to hv a 6700k back then which I had OC to 4.7ghz at 1.34v.

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

15 hours ago, VEXICUS said:

You have got there a decent system. I will likely upgrade that GPU with the new nvidia/amd cards. You can OC that CPU to squeeze more performance out of it. 

I used to hv a 6700k back then which I had OC to 4.7ghz at 1.34v.

I have to say, I love my 6700k it has never given me issues and never slacked so I probably will try to keep it

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600