Windows just being windows... (No Audio Output Device is installed.)

Top reasons why I wanna switch to Linux...

Anyways, I updated my AMD GPU drivers, and audio just randomly stops working?... So I go back to old AMD drivers and nothing happens! (like I was expecting anything to happen) I tried uninstalling all sound drivers and letting Plug and Play do its magic, tried updating the drivers (didn't find any updates *what a shock*), tried Troubleshooter.. nothing (also what a shock). Here's some more detail. Google showed some stuff, but it was about keyboard not working which, if you know basic computer-ing, you know keyboard and sound isn't the same thing. (Using Windows 10 x64 English 20H2 (October Update) (2009))

Please any professional computer dude/ma'am/(whatever you prefer) help me with this? All my issues with Windows have started with Windows 10 (I'm sure it's not a coincidence) 

(Yes my speakers are plugged in and yes I've restarted 3412890123890 times)

=====

Taskbar:                                                 Device Manager:

image.png.3404f6044a24938a772b8f15ce2321a6.pngimage.png.1003f843a0a3b2293b65509333809017.png

Device Manager (High Definition Audio Device) Properties:

image.png.81ea6b7c611696c4767a15665c6f54d3.png

I found Le Solution: uninstalled all sound drivers, then deleted upperfilters and lowerfilters registry keys inside Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

• 7 months later...

WOW, thanks man. I recently had to use a logitech cam from online class, earlier today i removed it (we are going back to normal) and my audio stopped working. It was the lower value inside Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} that was set to the driver

LVUSBS64.sys. Once it got removed it made the sound not work. I spend an hour + reinstalling driver and what not then i found your thread. THANK YOU!!!

ps: deleting that lower value and restarting fixed the sound for me. If anyone else has a similar issue!

Windows 10 registry is TRASH. Pure Trash.

Anyway, had to comment to thank you rgndelias!