Video Issue

Hey everyone, 

I was hoping someone could help me with this. I have a lecture video from one of my classes where the first part of it appears normal and then for some reason it speeds up to the point where you cannot hear what is being said. I have tried using VLC media player to read/try and repair the video file using the AVI codec option, but this has not worked. If someone would be willing to help me out with this, I would greatly appreciate it 

Did you create the lecture, or did a teacher create it and assign you to watch it?

If the former, rerecord it.

If the latter, ask the teacher about it.

My 42 cents.

elephants

1 hour ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Did you create the lecture, or did a teacher create it and assign you to watch it?

If the former, rerecord it.

If the latter, ask the teacher about it.

My 42 cents.

The lectures were recorded by my teachers from zoom, and the issue is that they were unable to fix it from their end. I was thinking of maybe trying to "lengthen" the part of the video that has super fast dialogue in some video editing software like Sony Vegas, but I am not sure if that would even work. 

If anyone would be willing to help with fix these video files, I would really appreciate it.