Where can i get rocket league from a legit reseller now that its off Steam (Steam Key)

zero.

I built my first pc during summer and couldn't buy the game before it got off the Steam store. 

EDIT: should have probably stated that i already own it on epic but would prefer to play it on Steam, not because i don't support epic but because the game feels very dull on Epic.

Epic Games bought the company that owns it, now it’s free on the epic games store. 

22 minutes ago, zero. said:

EDIT: should have probably stated that i already own it on epic but would prefer to play it on Steam, not because i don't support epic but because the game feels very dull on Epic.

Most reputable resellers have removed the keys from their marketplace, there is not much of a reason to continue listing a game that is F2P. I'm not sure what difference you expect when playing on Epic vs Steam. The Steam version is not exempt from having to link an Epic account to play online.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

32 minutes ago, zero. said:

should have probably stated that i already own it on epic but would prefer to play it on Steam, not because i don't support epic but because the game feels very dull on Epic.

Do you just want to be able to launch the game through Steam? There should be no real difference between the Steam and Epic versions of the game. You can add non-steam games to your Steam library, which would allow you launch the Epic version of Rocket League through Steam. When in your library, click on "add a non-steam game" down in the bottom left corner. Then select browse in the pop-up menu, navigate to the folder for Epic Games Launcher, and select the .exe for Rocket League. You can then download custom game covers and backgrounds to set for the title in your Steam library here: https://www.steamgriddb.com/search/grids?term=rocket+league

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x